Add Folder To Project
Repository for the AddFolderToProject Sublime Plugin
- Total 14K
- Win 9K
- Mac 2K
- Linux 2K
|Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15||Feb 14||Feb 13||Feb 12||Feb 11||Feb 10||Feb 9||Feb 8||Feb 7||Feb 6||Feb 5||Feb 4||Feb 3||Feb 2||Feb 1||Jan 31||Jan 30||Jan 29||Jan 28||Jan 27||Jan 26||Jan 25||Jan 24||Jan 23||Jan 22||Jan 21||Jan 20||Jan 19||Jan 18||Jan 17||Jan 16||Jan 15||Jan 14||Jan 13||Jan 12||Jan 11||Jan 10||Jan 9||Jan 8||Jan 7|
Add Folder To Project
With this plugin you can open a file in sublime and easily add the file folder to the project, add a generic folder (asked by a prompt dialog) to the project and you can also copy into the clipboard the path of the file you're editing or the path of the file's directory.
You can also create a new project starting from the opened file in sublime.
I created this plugin because I often edit files in sublime opening it directly from MS Visual Studio (I created the shortcut Alt+S in VS) or with F4 from TotalCommander and I generally find useful having the directory in the project or copying the file path in the clipboard.
Just right click on the view or open the command panel and choose the operation.
Add Folders To Project: Opens a list of the directories from the root to the file's directory.
Add This Folder To Project: Add directly the file's directory to the project.
Copy File Path:
Copies the file path to the clipboard.
Copy Dir Path: Copies the file's dir path to the clipboard.
- Add the settings file to allow the user to choose which menu item to visualize both in the righ-click menu and in the operation panel (Ctrl+Shift+P).
AddFolder - 1.1.1
- Corrected behavior with no project already opened.
AddFolder - 1.1.0
- Fixed menu item visibility with file without a phisical path
- If there is no phisical paths now the plugin asks for a custom path
- If a directory already exists in the project it won't be shown in the list dialog
- If the file's directory already exists in the project in the left click menu you'll now see not the “add this folder to project” but a new more useful “remove this folder from poject”. Quite self-explaining, I think.
- Now you can create a blank new project starting from the opened file with the command (in the Ctrl+Shift+P Menu) “Create Project from File”. This command will open a new sublime window with a new project containing only the file's directory. I can't try it under OsX so I just copied two lines of code from another project (thanks to the SideBarEnhancements sublime plugin). OsX Users: can you please tell me if it works?!. This will be really appreciated.
AddFolder - 1.0.0
- First Release