Add Folder To Project
Repository for the AddFolderToProject Sublime Plugin
- Total 16K
- Win 11K
- Mac 3K
- Linux 2K
|Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18||Oct 17||Oct 16||Oct 15||Oct 14||Oct 13||Oct 12||Oct 11||Oct 10||Oct 9||Oct 8||Oct 7||Oct 6||Oct 5||Oct 4||Oct 3||Oct 2||Oct 1||Sep 30||Sep 29||Sep 28||Sep 27||Sep 26||Sep 25||Sep 24||Sep 23||Sep 22||Sep 21||Sep 20||Sep 19||Sep 18||Sep 17||Sep 16||Sep 15||Sep 14||Sep 13||Sep 12||Sep 11||Sep 10||Sep 9||Sep 8||Sep 7||Sep 6|
Add Folder To Project
With this plugin you can open a file in sublime and easily add the file folder to the project, add a generic folder (asked by a prompt dialog) to the project and you can also copy into the clipboard the path of the file you're editing or the path of the file's directory.
You can also create a new project starting from the opened file in sublime.
I created this plugin because I often edit files in sublime opening it directly from MS Visual Studio (I created the shortcut Alt+S in VS) or with F4 from TotalCommander and I generally find useful having the directory in the project or copying the file path in the clipboard.
Just right click on the view or open the command panel and choose the operation.
Add Folders To Project: Opens a list of the directories from the root to the file's directory.
Add This Folder To Project: Add directly the file's directory to the project.
Copy File Path:
Copies the file path to the clipboard.
Copy Dir Path: Copies the file's dir path to the clipboard.
- Add the settings file to allow the user to choose which menu item to visualize both in the righ-click menu and in the operation panel (Ctrl+Shift+P).
AddFolder - 1.1.1
- Corrected behavior with no project already opened.
AddFolder - 1.1.0
- Fixed menu item visibility with file without a phisical path
- If there is no phisical paths now the plugin asks for a custom path
- If a directory already exists in the project it won't be shown in the list dialog
- If the file's directory already exists in the project in the left click menu you'll now see not the “add this folder to project” but a new more useful “remove this folder from poject”. Quite self-explaining, I think.
- Now you can create a blank new project starting from the opened file with the command (in the Ctrl+Shift+P Menu) “Create Project from File”. This command will open a new sublime window with a new project containing only the file's directory. I can't try it under OsX so I just copied two lines of code from another project (thanks to the SideBarEnhancements sublime plugin). OsX Users: can you please tell me if it works?!. This will be really appreciated.
AddFolder - 1.0.0
- First Release