Create new projects. Program the board. Use code completion.
- Total 2K
- Win 2K
- Mac 277
- Linux 263
|Aug 16||Aug 15||Aug 14||Aug 13||Aug 12||Aug 11||Aug 10||Aug 9||Aug 8||Aug 7||Aug 6||Aug 5||Aug 4||Aug 3||Aug 2||Aug 1||Jul 31||Jul 30||Jul 29||Jul 28||Jul 27||Jul 26||Jul 25||Jul 24||Jul 23||Jul 22||Jul 21||Jul 20||Jul 19||Jul 18||Jul 17||Jul 16||Jul 15||Jul 14||Jul 13||Jul 12||Jul 11||Jul 10||Jul 9||Jul 8||Jul 7||Jul 6||Jul 5||Jul 4||Jul 3|
Aery32 Sublime Text plug-in
A convenient way to start new projects. Shortcut keys for program uploading (board flashing). Also supports code completion.
Works on Sublime Text 2 and 3.
- Make sure that you have installed AVR32 Toolchain. The plug-in assumes that the toolchain is set in PATH.
Installation via Package Control (recommended)
First make sure that you have a Package Control plug-in installed (version 2.0.0 or later). After then …
installand press enter.
Aery32from the list and press enter.
Download and unzip, or git clone, the plug-in into
folder. To access
Packages folder open ST2/3 and select
Preferences - Browse packages… Note that Aery32 plug-in can't be
installed in the Sublime Text 3 way to the
Installed Packages folder.
CTRL+SHIFT+P to bring the command palette into view. Next type
aery32 and select a command which to run:
- Create new project: Prompts the directory where to create a new project.
After then downloads the Aery32 Framework in to that directory and sets up
aery32.sublime-projectfile. When done you can open the project file located under the directory where ever you created the project. To do that select Project - Open projects…, browse to the project folder and double click
- Set up SublimeClang: Sets up the SublimeClang settings for the currently opened project. You may like to run this command if you had not created the project with the “create new project” command, or if the current SublimeClang settings set in the project file do not work, e.g in case when the path to the AVR32 toolchain has been changed.
- Fix Hudson problem: Painless way to fix the so call Hudson problem. This problem rises from the fact that Atmel failed to strip the .o and .a files when building the AVR libraries with the Hudson CI tool. Note that in Windows you most likely need to start Sublime Text in administrator mode to have access to change the installed AVR library files. Similarly in Linux or Mac OS X you may need root access.
CTRL+Bbuilds the project
CTRL+SHIFT+Buploads the program to the board (flashes the board)
ALT+D ALT+Dgoes to the definition of whatever is under the current cursor position
ALT+D ALT+Igoes to the implementation of whatever is under the current cursor position
ALT+D ALT+Bcome back to where ever you were before hitting goto the definition or implementation
You can edit settings from Preferences - Package Settings - Aery32:
- mpart: MCU part name. Change this to uc3a1128 if you are using Rev. 0 boards.
- download_url: URL where Aery32 Framework is downloaded from.
- strip: Post processing… list of files and directories, which you want to remove from the created project. Commonly the files, which are included in the Aery32 Framework but which you don't care to include in your project.
Aery32 plug-in is dependent of two Sublime Text plug-ins, which are SublimeClang and Nettuts+ Fetch. The dependent plug-in will be installed automatically by the Aery32 plug-in if needed. If you decide to pre-install one or both of these plug-ins, Aery32 plug-in will notice this and will not overwrite or modify your installation.
This Aery32 Sublime Text plug-in is licensed under the new BSD license:
Copyright © 2012-2013, Muiku Oy All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
Neither the name of Muiku Oy nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
SublimeClang is licensed under the zlib:
Copyright © 2011-2012 Fredrik Ehnbom
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose, including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it freely, subject to the following restrictions:
The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be appreciated but is not required.
Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be misrepresented as being the original software.
This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
Nettuts+ Fetch license is unkown: