AskCodi extension for Sublime Text
- Total 120
- Win 68
- Mac 37
- Linux 15
|Nov 28||Nov 27||Nov 26||Nov 25||Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18||Oct 17||Oct 16||Oct 15|
Accelerate Your Development Workflow With AskCodi
AskCodi is an AI code assistant developed by Assistiv.ai, that facilitates coders to code faster by providing following features:
2. Code suggestions for natural language (Ask AI to code),
3. Time complexity for your code,
4. Document Code.
5. Explain Code,
6. Complete Code,
7. Test Code.
Whether you are new to coding or a professional, working individually or in a team, AskCodi helps save time by answering your queries in your favourite IDE.
With the support of teams, you can accelerate the process by sharing suggestions with your team or the community. AskCodi extension is integrated along with webapp version. Any code generated is reflected in the codebase. You can change the workspace from the webapp for the extension and segregate your codebase.
Install Package Control.
In Sublime, press
ctrl+shift+p(Windows, Linux) or
install, then press
Package Control: Install Packageselected.
askcodi, then press
AskCodi will prompt to add an API key.
Go toWebapp, sign in and in your account settings, copy the integrations key in Sublime Text.
1. Generate Code: Write your query as comment or statement. Select the query, right click and go to AskCodi. Click on Generate Code and wait for bottom panel to open and display the results.
2. Document Code: Select the code, right click and go to AskCodi. Click on Document Code and wait for bottom panel to open and display the results.
3. Test Code: Select the code, right click and go to AskCodi. Click on Test Code and wait for bottom panel to open and display the results.
3. Complete Code: Complete code can be triggered using hot keys
ctrl + alt + ] or
ctrl + option + ] , or right click and go to AskCodi. Whether you are writing a statement or code, complete code can be triggered directly using the hot key to complete the code or even comments.
4. Explain Code: Select the code, right click and go to AskCodi. Click on Explain Code and a bottom dialogue box opens. Keep the default text as it is to get the time complexity of the selected code. Delete and either provide a different information if you want(like a library)or leave it empty, and hit enter to get code explanation. Wait for bottom panel to open and display the results.
How it works
AskCodi uses OpenAI GPT3.5 Turbo and GPT-4(coming soon) to generate suggestions.
For the context, Codi uses 1024 characters before the selected query, or position of cursor/caret and uses that code to provide relavant suggestions. You can turn off the context from the user settings file (see section “Change user settings”) by changing from “true” to “false” Please note, AskCodi does not save this context, however it is recommended that you do not include any sensitive data in the context or query. Also, with context “off”, Complete code application won't work.
AskCodi sends the context code(if true in settings) and the selected text/code to the servers to generate suggestions.
The generated suggestion and query is saved on AskCodi servers to provide a codebase feature, which is only visible to the user(s) in the workspace they authenticated their device with. Only in case you chose “Community” workspace, it is visible to rest of the community.
Mac: Goto Settings => Preferences => Package Settings => AskCodi => Settings
Windows: Goto Preferences => Settings
Ubuntu: Goto Preferences => Settings
Edit the file as per preferences, the acceptable values are true or false for each of the setting, and save the file.
Change Key bindings
Mac: Goto Settings => Preferences => Package Settings => AskCodi => Key Bindings
Windows: Goto Preferences => Key Bindings
Ubuntu: Goto Preferences => Key Bindings
Make the desired changes and save the file.
Join our discord community to stay updated on the changes and talk to the community.