CSScomb Alpha Sort
Tool for sorting CSS properties in alphabetical order.
- Total 6K
- Win 4K
- Mac 2K
- Linux 513
|Nov 30||Nov 29||Nov 28||Nov 27||Nov 26||Nov 25||Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18||Oct 17|
CSScomb Alpha Sort for Sublime Text 2
This is a unoffical fork of CSScomb for Sublime Text 2. This version of the CSScomb plugin allows you to truly sort your CSS properties in alphabetical order. CSScomb for Sublime Text only sorts the properties alphabetically after it has grouped the properties by type.
Tool for sorting CSS properties in specific order.
- Sorting CSS properties. The order of properties in the help of professionals
- Setting the order of CSS properties. Use the order to which you are accustomed to
- Parsing CSS in the tags
style="..."attribute. CSScomb find a CSS-code to other languages and will sort it
- Formatting style sheets does not change. Work as a singleline and multiline CSS
- Separation of CSS properties for the group. Separate groups of empty string if you want
- Full support CSS2/CSS2.1/CSS3/CSS4 ;) CSScomb ready for the advanced CSS-code
The algorithm of CSScomb simulates web-technologists actions upon working with CSS-code to the limit. Usually to re-order code you move lines over each other considering comments in the code, multilines records of property values, hacks and everything that could be found in the real file. CSScomb reproduces these actions for you. This means that the parser “thinks” as a person editing the text, not as a blind robot parsing CSS.
For more info, online demo and tests see http://csscomb.com/
CSScomb is written in pure PHP, without any external libraries or dependencies. See details at wiki.
Select code and press
Issues & bugs
CSScomb core: miripiruni
Sublime plugin: i-akhmadullin