a silly but possibly useful sublime text plugin to magically reveal text as you mash the keyboard
- Total 394
- Win 231
- Mac 109
- Linux 54
|Dec 4||Dec 3||Dec 2||Dec 1||Nov 30||Nov 29||Nov 28||Nov 27||Nov 26||Nov 25||Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21|
Sublime Text plugin to help with live coding demonstrations. Select a folder containing code you want to present as a 'live' demo, select a target folder to save your demo code out to, start the code presentation, and impress everyone with your wizardry.
The easiest way to install this is with Package Control.
- If you just went and installed Package Control, you probably need to restart Sublime Text before doing this next bit.
- Bring up the Command Palette (Command+Shift+p on OS X, Control+Shift+p on Linux/Windows).
- Select “Package Control: Install Package” (it'll take a few seconds)
- Select CodePresenter when the list appears.
Package Control will automatically keep CodePresenter up to date with the latest version.
- Clone the repo
- Link the checkout to your Packages directory
- Open or create a project
- Add a folder or select one that exists and has some files
- Add a new empty folder
- Right click on the first folder (in the side bar), and select CodePresenter Actions -> Configure -> Set Source Folder
- Right click on the empty folder (in the side bar), and select CodePresenter Actions -> Configure -> Set Sink Folder
- Right click anywhere in the side bar, and select CodePresenter Actions -> Start Code Presentation (or do this from the command palette)
- Mash that keyboard!
- Fixtures : Right click on a folder or file and select CodePresenter Actions -> Configure -> Set Fixture.
- The file or folder will be copied directly to your Sink without modification or opening a view
- Fixtures can also be cleared using Clear Fixture
- Multi-Stage : If your source contains multiple folders, you can start the presentation from one of the top level folders.
- Right click on a folder in the Side Bar and select CodePresenter Actions -> Run Presentation Stage
- Following stages can be run with Next Stage
- The presentation can be reset Reset Presentation or Hard Reset Presentation
- Running Next Stage without first using Run Presentation Stage on a particular folder will start from the first stage
- Fast Forward : Files can start partially written
- Open a file from your source folder
- Locate the place where you want to start this file in the presentation
- Right click and select Code Presenter-> Set Fast Forward Point
- To clear, right click and select Code Presenter-> Clear Fast Forward Point
- Keyboard Shortcuts:
- Commands for binding are code_presenter_activate, code_presenter_reset, and code_presenter_next_stage
- All files in the sink folder will be destroyed when the presentation is started
- All views in the active window will be closed. Views opened by CodePresenter will be closed without saving changes
- I do not recommend mashing on the enter key; there are currently some issues with that (notably, tab insertion and various macros that occur when the enter key is pressed.)
- This is my first Sublime Text plugin, if you have any feedback about the way it's written, please contact me!