a silly but possibly useful sublime text plugin to magically reveal text as you mash the keyboard
- Total 213
- Win 118
- OS X 63
- Linux 32
|Mar 21||Mar 20||Mar 19||Mar 18||Mar 17||Mar 16||Mar 15||Mar 14||Mar 13||Mar 12||Mar 11||Mar 10||Mar 9||Mar 8||Mar 7||Mar 6||Mar 5||Mar 4||Mar 3||Mar 2||Mar 1||Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26||Feb 25||Feb 24||Feb 23||Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15||Feb 14||Feb 13||Feb 12||Feb 11||Feb 10||Feb 9||Feb 8||Feb 7||Feb 6||Feb 5|
Sublime Text plugin to help with live coding demonstrations. Select a folder containing code you want to present as a 'live' demo, select a target folder to save your demo code out to, start the code presentation, and impress everyone with your wizardry.
The easiest way to install this is with Package Control.
- If you just went and installed Package Control, you probably need to restart Sublime Text before doing this next bit.
- Bring up the Command Palette (Command+Shift+p on OS X, Control+Shift+p on Linux/Windows).
- Select “Package Control: Install Package” (it'll take a few seconds)
- Select CodePresenter when the list appears.
Package Control will automatically keep CodePresenter up to date with the latest version.
- Clone the repo
- Link the checkout to your Packages directory
- Open or create a project
- Add a folder or select one that exists and has some files
- Add a new empty folder
- Right click on the first folder (in the side bar), and select CodePresenter Actions -> Configure -> Set Source Folder
- Right click on the empty folder (in the side bar), and select CodePresenter Actions -> Configure -> Set Sink Folder
- Right click anywhere in the side bar, and select CodePresenter Actions -> Start Code Presentation (or do this from the command palette)
- Mash that keyboard!
- Fixtures : Right click on a folder or file and select CodePresenter Actions -> Configure -> Set Fixture.
- The file or folder will be copied directly to your Sink without modification or opening a view
- Fixtures can also be cleared using Clear Fixture
- Multi-Stage : If your source contains multiple folders, you can start the presentation from one of the top level folders.
- Right click on a folder in the Side Bar and select CodePresenter Actions -> Run Presentation Stage
- Following stages can be run with Next Stage
- The presentation can be reset Reset Presentation or Hard Reset Presentation
- Running Next Stage without first using Run Presentation Stage on a particular folder will start from the first stage
- Fast Forward : Files can start partially written
- Open a file from your source folder
- Locate the place where you want to start this file in the presentation
- Right click and select Code Presenter-> Set Fast Forward Point
- To clear, right click and select Code Presenter-> Clear Fast Forward Point
- Keyboard Shortcuts:
- Commands for binding are code_presenter_activate, code_presenter_reset, and code_presenter_next_stage
- All files in the sink folder will be destroyed when the presentation is started
- All views in the active window will be closed. Views opened by CodePresenter will be closed without saving changes
- I do not recommend mashing on the enter key; there are currently some issues with that (notably, tab insertion and various macros that occur when the enter key is pressed.)
- This is my first Sublime Text plugin, if you have any feedback about the way it's written, please contact me!