LoremIpsum plugin for Sublime Editor 2
- Total 122
- Win 51
- Mac 47
- Linux 24
|Aug 19||Aug 18||Aug 17||Aug 16||Aug 15||Aug 14||Aug 13||Aug 12||Aug 11||Aug 10||Aug 9||Aug 8||Aug 7||Aug 6||Aug 5||Aug 4||Aug 3||Aug 2||Aug 1||Jul 31||Jul 30||Jul 29||Jul 28||Jul 27||Jul 26||Jul 25||Jul 24||Jul 23||Jul 22||Jul 21||Jul 20||Jul 19||Jul 18||Jul 17||Jul 16||Jul 15||Jul 14||Jul 13||Jul 12||Jul 11||Jul 10||Jul 9||Jul 8||Jul 7||Jul 6|
- thank you to billymoon for the original LoremIpsum plugin of which this is just a modification
An extension for Sublime Text 2 and 3!
(Support for Sublime Text 3 is new, and barely tested - any feedback appreciated - see ST3 section below)
It allow you to Insert Cthulhu Dolorem in the editor via menu items or keyboard shortcut.
Select how much text you want from the menu item in
Edit->Text->Cthulhu Dolorem or on the right click menu in
Just press the shortcut key (Alt+Command+l on OSX, Control+Alt+l on Windows and Shift+Alt+l on Linux) to add Cthulhu Dolorem text. Keep pressing to add more.
Alternatively, you can also specify the number of paragraphs, by writing a number, and pressing the shortcut key. Cthulhu Dolorem will check if there is a number directly preceding the selection range, and replace it with that many paragraphs of Cthulhu Dolorem. Addind a decimal point, defines the approximate number of words per paragraph.
Generate a dummy title for a blog, and a few paragraphs
- Press the shortcut once, to generate a single line of cthulhu dolorem, of about 10 characters
- Move down to a newline, and type
5.60and then press the keyboard shortcut for Cthulhu Dolorem
- Randomly generates text from selection of words
- Always starts with
Cthulhu Doloremfor first paragraph, and capitalizes following paragraphs
- Leaves the inserted text un-selected, so you can insert some more straight away (rapid tapping to get as much cthulhu as you want)
- Shortcut key,
Edit -> Text -> Cthulhu Dolorem...sub-menu, and context menu activation
- Variable size of text from just
a tentacleto more than cthulhu can shake a stick at!
- NEW: Specify how many paragraphs and words per paragraph you want (type a number before pressing the Cthulhu Dolorem keyboard shortcut)
- Works with multiple selection ranges
- NEW: Does not leave trailing spaces
The easiest way to install this is with Package Control.
- If you just went and installed Package Control, you probably need to restart Sublime Text 2 before doing this next bit.
- Bring up the Command Palette (Command+Shift+p on OS X, Control+Shift+p on Linux/Windows).
- Select “Package Control: Install Package” (it'll take a few seconds)
- Select CthulhuDolorem when the list appears.
Package Control will automatically keep Git up to date with the latest version.
Manual Install for ST3
- Open the sublime text command pallete, and Preferences: Browse Packages
- Checkout the ST3 branch of this repo in there
- Restart ST3
Report bugs here, and I will do my best to repair them (or better still - make the fix, and send me a pull request).
If you have some problems or improvements with it, contact me via GitHub.
Also, any contributions of further gibberish to add to the mix are appreciated.