LoremIpsum plugin for Sublime Editor 2
- Total 122
- Win 51
- Mac 47
- Linux 24
|Dec 4||Dec 3||Dec 2||Dec 1||Nov 30||Nov 29||Nov 28||Nov 27||Nov 26||Nov 25||Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21|
- thank you to billymoon for the original LoremIpsum plugin of which this is just a modification
An extension for Sublime Text 2 and 3!
(Support for Sublime Text 3 is new, and barely tested - any feedback appreciated - see ST3 section below)
It allow you to Insert Cthulhu Dolorem in the editor via menu items or keyboard shortcut.
Select how much text you want from the menu item in
Edit->Text->Cthulhu Dolorem or on the right click menu in
Just press the shortcut key (Alt+Command+l on OSX, Control+Alt+l on Windows and Shift+Alt+l on Linux) to add Cthulhu Dolorem text. Keep pressing to add more.
Alternatively, you can also specify the number of paragraphs, by writing a number, and pressing the shortcut key. Cthulhu Dolorem will check if there is a number directly preceding the selection range, and replace it with that many paragraphs of Cthulhu Dolorem. Addind a decimal point, defines the approximate number of words per paragraph.
Generate a dummy title for a blog, and a few paragraphs
- Press the shortcut once, to generate a single line of cthulhu dolorem, of about 10 characters
- Move down to a newline, and type
5.60and then press the keyboard shortcut for Cthulhu Dolorem
- Randomly generates text from selection of words
- Always starts with
Cthulhu Doloremfor first paragraph, and capitalizes following paragraphs
- Leaves the inserted text un-selected, so you can insert some more straight away (rapid tapping to get as much cthulhu as you want)
- Shortcut key,
Edit -> Text -> Cthulhu Dolorem...sub-menu, and context menu activation
- Variable size of text from just
a tentacleto more than cthulhu can shake a stick at!
- NEW: Specify how many paragraphs and words per paragraph you want (type a number before pressing the Cthulhu Dolorem keyboard shortcut)
- Works with multiple selection ranges
- NEW: Does not leave trailing spaces
The easiest way to install this is with Package Control.
- If you just went and installed Package Control, you probably need to restart Sublime Text 2 before doing this next bit.
- Bring up the Command Palette (Command+Shift+p on OS X, Control+Shift+p on Linux/Windows).
- Select “Package Control: Install Package” (it'll take a few seconds)
- Select CthulhuDolorem when the list appears.
Package Control will automatically keep Git up to date with the latest version.
Manual Install for ST3
- Open the sublime text command pallete, and Preferences: Browse Packages
- Checkout the ST3 branch of this repo in there
- Restart ST3
Report bugs here, and I will do my best to repair them (or better still - make the fix, and send me a pull request).
If you have some problems or improvements with it, contact me via GitHub.
Also, any contributions of further gibberish to add to the mix are appreciated.