Deepcode plugin for IDE SublimeText
- Total 109
- Win 59
- Mac 33
- Linux 17
|Sep 29||Sep 28||Sep 27||Sep 26||Sep 25||Sep 24||Sep 23||Sep 22||Sep 21||Sep 20||Sep 19||Sep 18||Sep 17||Sep 16||Sep 15||Sep 14||Sep 13||Sep 12||Sep 11||Sep 10||Sep 9||Sep 8||Sep 7||Sep 6||Sep 5||Sep 4||Sep 3||Sep 2||Sep 1||Aug 31||Aug 30||Aug 29||Aug 28||Aug 27||Aug 26||Aug 25||Aug 24||Aug 23||Aug 22||Aug 21||Aug 20||Aug 19||Aug 18||Aug 17||Aug 16|
DeepCodeAI package for Sublime
Table of Contents
- DeepCodeAI package for Sublime
- Table of Contents
- DeepCode package
- How to use it?
- Feedback and contact
Through the package you can quickly start using DeepCode's code review and analysis within your development workflow. The package will automatically alert you about critical vulnerabilities you need to solve in your code the moment when you hit Save in your IDE. With DeepCode's superior code review you save time finding and fixing bugs before they go to production.
DeepCode's AI Engine finds bugs
DeepCode uses symbolic AI to process hundreds of millions of commits in open sorce software projects and learns how to find serious coding issues. Because the platform determines the intent of the code — and not only the syntax mistakes — DeepCode identifies 10x more critical bugs and security vulnerabilities than other tools.
Our AI provides explanation behind found bugs
In order to show the detailed explanation of a potential bug, we introduced a new AI technique called Ontology. With Ontology, we’ve integrated the capability to present logical argumentation used by the DeepCode engine.
- Make sure Package Control is installed (Press ctrl+shift+p, Mac: cmd+shift+p and search for Package Control). If you have to install, give it a few seconds until you see the success message
- Make sure Python3 and PIP3 is installed on your machine.
How to install the package
DeepCode Sublime plugin is available in install package menu.
- Open the command palette
- Win/Linux: ctrl+shift+p, Mac: cmd+shift+p
- Type Install Package, press enter
- Type DeepCode Sublime Plugin, press enter This will download the latest version of DeepCode Sublime Plugin, and it will install package and his dependencies on your machine.
Tips on project onboarding
- we are serious when it comes to your code. We upload and analyse your code only after you giving us the explicit consent to do so. Your code is protected and used only for the purpose of informing you about issues in code:
- once the confirmation is in place we start uploading the files:
How to use it?
Scan or Rescan from context menu
- Analysis will run on command by selecting
DeepCodecontext menu option.
Analysis on Save
- Analysis will run on file save event, so you don't have to worry about rescanning project manually.
How to ignore suggestions
There are two key steps here:
Ignore particular alert directly by using
Ignore for lineor
Ignore for file:
DeepCode will create a comment, that will inform our analysis engine to ignore it. Don't forget to specify a description why you think it needs to be ignored.
Opening Results Panel
There are two ways to open Results Panel
Open Results Panel from context menu.
Open Results Panel from panel menu
Results panel is a place where you can check analysis results grouped by the file.
#### Actions from Results Panel: 1. See Results In Dashboard (opens the analysis results in the default browser where we also provide example fixes) 2. Ignore for Line and Ignore for file (adds ignore comment) 3. Go to File (focuses the line with the issue in the specific file)
You can customize behavior of the package by adding your custom settings in
Settings section, which you can open either form context menu or from Preferences menu
If you need to update the url to the DeepCode server in a self-managed environment or restart the login process, or remove your project form consented list just modify the settings file.