FT Origami is a Sublime Text Plugin with auto-completion and colour highlighting
- Total 558
- Win 209
- OS X 291
- Linux 58
|Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18||Oct 17||Oct 16||Oct 15||Oct 14||Oct 13||Oct 12||Oct 11||Oct 10||Oct 9||Oct 8||Oct 7||Oct 6||Oct 5||Oct 4|
FT Origami is a plugin for the editor Sublime Text 2 and 3, which shows Origami colors in code and adds code autocomplete for commonly used snippets.
This package is a fork of ColorHighlighter.
- Recommended - Using Sublime Package Control
Package Control: Install Package
- Alternatively, download the package from GitHub into your
- For icons install ImageMagick
Just click or move the cursor (or multiple cursors) on the color code e.g. “#FFFFFF” and it'll be highlighted with its real color.
These color formats are currently supported:
- All CSS color formats.
- Hexadecimal RGBA (“#FFFFFFFF”).
- Hexadecimal ARGB (“#FFFFFFFF”) (if you set the setting argb to true).
- Named colors like “green”, “black” and many others.
- Less/Sass/SCSS/Stylus variables (supports importing from another files).
- [VAL, VAL, VAL] and [VAL, VAL, VAL, VAL] when editing *.sublime-theme files. Where VAL can be the following:
- An integer: from 0 to 255.
- A float value from 0.0 to 1.0, you can also skip leading zero (like that: .25)
- A percentage from 0% to 100%.
You can choose the highliting style from:
- “Filled”, “outlined”, “none” in ST2.
- “Filled”, “outlined”, “none”, “underlined” (solid, strippled, squiggly) in ST3.
You can also turn on highlighting all colors at once. This mode has own highlighting style, so you can highlight all colors with underline and selected colors with filled rect.
You can also enable icons, which will be shown in the gutter of a file (ST3 only).
You can also set the color highlighter to use Hexadecimal ARGB instead of RGBA.
You can always turn off default keybindings via main menu.