Open Search Result
a Sublime Text 2 plugin that opens files listed in the Find in File output
- Total 1K
- Win 555
- Mac 454
- Linux 171
|Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18||Oct 17||Oct 16||Oct 15||Oct 14||Oct 13||Oct 12||Oct 11||Oct 10||Oct 9||Oct 8||Oct 7||Oct 6||Oct 5||Oct 4||Oct 3||Oct 2||Oct 1||Sep 30||Sep 29||Sep 28||Sep 27||Sep 26||Sep 25||Sep 24||Sep 23||Sep 22||Sep 21||Sep 20||Sep 19||Sep 18||Sep 17||Sep 16||Sep 15||Sep 14||Sep 13|
Open Search Result Plugin for Sublime Text 2
This plugin creates a command that allows you to open files listed in the search results of the 'Find in Files' command.
When run on a line in the search results that includes a line number, e.g., “102: print 'foo'” it opens the file at the correct line number.
When run on a line that contains a file path like '/path/to/somewhere:' in the search listing, it opens the file without a line number specified.
- The default key binding is a Vintage command mode key: “g, o”.
You can change various things about the plugin by adding user settings:
- 'highlight_search_results': Set to false to disable highlighting openable paths (the open command will still work)
- 'highlight_search_scope': The scope that will be used to color the outline for openable paths or the icon. See your theme file for examples of colors.
- 'highlight_search_icon': If you want an icon to show up in the gutter next to openable paths, include a valid icon name as a string (e.g., 'circle', 'dot' or 'bookmark')
- 'open_search_result_everywhere': Set to true to enable this plugin on all files not just Find Results panes. You can use this for saving and reopening your find results.
With Package Control
The easiest way to install Open Search Result is via the Package Control for Sublime Text.
Once you install Package Control, restart Sublime Text and bring up the Command Palette with Command+Shift+P on OS X or Control+Shift+P on Linux/Windows.
Select “Package Control: Install Package”, wait while Package Control fetches the latest package list, then select “OpenSearchResult” when the list appears. The advantage of using this method is that Package Control will automatically keep the package up-to-date.
Without Package Control
Download this package, unzip it and put it in your Sublime Text Packages directory, which can usually be found at
~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/.
Restart Sublime Text and you should be good to go.