Open Search Result
a Sublime Text 2 plugin that opens files listed in the Find in File output
- Total 1K
- Win 481
- OS X 413
- Linux 149
|Jun 25||Jun 24||Jun 23||Jun 22||Jun 21||Jun 20||Jun 19||Jun 18||Jun 17||Jun 16||Jun 15||Jun 14||Jun 13||Jun 12||Jun 11||Jun 10||Jun 9||Jun 8||Jun 7||Jun 6||Jun 5||Jun 4||Jun 3||Jun 2||Jun 1||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11|
Open Search Result Plugin for Sublime Text 2
This plugin creates a command that allows you to open files listed in the search results of the 'Find in Files' command.
When run on a line in the search results that includes a line number, e.g., “102: print 'foo'” it opens the file at the correct line number.
When run on a line that contains a file path like '/path/to/somewhere:' in the search listing, it opens the file without a line number specified.
- The default key binding is a Vintage command mode key: “g, o”.
You can change various things about the plugin by adding user settings:
- 'highlight_search_results': Set to false to disable highlighting openable paths (the open command will still work)
- 'highlight_search_scope': The scope that will be used to color the outline for openable paths or the icon. See your theme file for examples of colors.
- 'highlight_search_icon': If you want an icon to show up in the gutter next to openable paths, include a valid icon name as a string (e.g., 'circle', 'dot' or 'bookmark')
- 'open_search_result_everywhere': Set to true to enable this plugin on all files not just Find Results panes. You can use this for saving and reopening your find results.
With Package Control
The easiest way to install Open Search Result is via the Package Control for Sublime Text.
Once you install Package Control, restart Sublime Text and bring up the Command Palette with Command+Shift+P on OS X or Control+Shift+P on Linux/Windows.
Select “Package Control: Install Package”, wait while Package Control fetches the latest package list, then select “OpenSearchResult” when the list appears. The advantage of using this method is that Package Control will automatically keep the package up-to-date.
Without Package Control
Download this package, unzip it and put it in your Sublime Text Packages directory, which can usually be found at
~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/.
Restart Sublime Text and you should be good to go.