Open Search Result
a Sublime Text 2 plugin that opens files listed in the Find in File output
- Total 1K
- Win 510
- OS X 425
- Linux 161
|Dec 9||Dec 8||Dec 7||Dec 6||Dec 5||Dec 4||Dec 3||Dec 2||Dec 1||Nov 30||Nov 29||Nov 28||Nov 27||Nov 26||Nov 25||Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26|
Open Search Result Plugin for Sublime Text 2
This plugin creates a command that allows you to open files listed in the search results of the 'Find in Files' command.
When run on a line in the search results that includes a line number, e.g., “102: print 'foo'” it opens the file at the correct line number.
When run on a line that contains a file path like '/path/to/somewhere:' in the search listing, it opens the file without a line number specified.
- The default key binding is a Vintage command mode key: “g, o”.
You can change various things about the plugin by adding user settings:
- 'highlight_search_results': Set to false to disable highlighting openable paths (the open command will still work)
- 'highlight_search_scope': The scope that will be used to color the outline for openable paths or the icon. See your theme file for examples of colors.
- 'highlight_search_icon': If you want an icon to show up in the gutter next to openable paths, include a valid icon name as a string (e.g., 'circle', 'dot' or 'bookmark')
- 'open_search_result_everywhere': Set to true to enable this plugin on all files not just Find Results panes. You can use this for saving and reopening your find results.
With Package Control
The easiest way to install Open Search Result is via the Package Control for Sublime Text.
Once you install Package Control, restart Sublime Text and bring up the Command Palette with Command+Shift+P on OS X or Control+Shift+P on Linux/Windows.
Select “Package Control: Install Package”, wait while Package Control fetches the latest package list, then select “OpenSearchResult” when the list appears. The advantage of using this method is that Package Control will automatically keep the package up-to-date.
Without Package Control
Download this package, unzip it and put it in your Sublime Text Packages directory, which can usually be found at
~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/.
Restart Sublime Text and you should be good to go.