Open Search Result
a Sublime Text 2 plugin that opens files listed in the Find in File output
- Total 1K
- Win 492
- OS X 416
- Linux 155
|Aug 22||Aug 21||Aug 20||Aug 19||Aug 18||Aug 17||Aug 16||Aug 15||Aug 14||Aug 13||Aug 12||Aug 11||Aug 10||Aug 9||Aug 8||Aug 7||Aug 6||Aug 5||Aug 4||Aug 3||Aug 2||Aug 1||Jul 31||Jul 30||Jul 29||Jul 28||Jul 27||Jul 26||Jul 25||Jul 24||Jul 23||Jul 22||Jul 21||Jul 20||Jul 19||Jul 18||Jul 17||Jul 16||Jul 15||Jul 14||Jul 13||Jul 12||Jul 11||Jul 10||Jul 9||Jul 8|
Open Search Result Plugin for Sublime Text 2
This plugin creates a command that allows you to open files listed in the search results of the 'Find in Files' command.
When run on a line in the search results that includes a line number, e.g., “102: print 'foo'” it opens the file at the correct line number.
When run on a line that contains a file path like '/path/to/somewhere:' in the search listing, it opens the file without a line number specified.
- The default key binding is a Vintage command mode key: “g, o”.
You can change various things about the plugin by adding user settings:
- 'highlight_search_results': Set to false to disable highlighting openable paths (the open command will still work)
- 'highlight_search_scope': The scope that will be used to color the outline for openable paths or the icon. See your theme file for examples of colors.
- 'highlight_search_icon': If you want an icon to show up in the gutter next to openable paths, include a valid icon name as a string (e.g., 'circle', 'dot' or 'bookmark')
- 'open_search_result_everywhere': Set to true to enable this plugin on all files not just Find Results panes. You can use this for saving and reopening your find results.
With Package Control
The easiest way to install Open Search Result is via the Package Control for Sublime Text.
Once you install Package Control, restart Sublime Text and bring up the Command Palette with Command+Shift+P on OS X or Control+Shift+P on Linux/Windows.
Select “Package Control: Install Package”, wait while Package Control fetches the latest package list, then select “OpenSearchResult” when the list appears. The advantage of using this method is that Package Control will automatically keep the package up-to-date.
Without Package Control
Download this package, unzip it and put it in your Sublime Text Packages directory, which can usually be found at
~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/.
Restart Sublime Text and you should be good to go.