Will open file paths found under the cursor with ALT+D
- Total 12K
- Win 6K
- OS X 3K
- Linux 2K
|Dec 11||Dec 10||Dec 9||Dec 8||Dec 7||Dec 6||Dec 5||Dec 4||Dec 3||Dec 2||Dec 1||Nov 30||Nov 29||Nov 28||Nov 27||Nov 26||Nov 25||Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28|
Strings starting with HTTP will open with default browser (if binary, ie ends with png), if not, we will read the file with urllib and open the result in a new view/tab. By setting the
"open_http_in_browser" setting in your user preferences to
true, we will always open the default browser.
use_strict preference will control if the path should be complete and correct, if not the file will not open and the package will not attempt to find the source file.
In theory this package should work like this:
- If in “Find Results” panel, current file and line number position
- The exact selection(s)
- Text between quotes under caret positions.
- Selections expanded to full lines covered by caret positions or partial selections.
- Current lines split by
- Current lines split by spaces or tabs
- Current word
- If nothing works, will check the Full text up to 10485760
Will try to resolve to:
- Absolute path to URL (e.g.
- Relative to current view
- Relative to current view minus 1 folder
- Relative to current view minus 2 folders
- Relative to project folders
- Relative to project folders minus 1 folder
- Relative to project folders minus 2 folders
- Absolute path
If everything else fails will also look into:
- Relative to the folder of all opened views
- Relative to all sub-folders
- Relative to all parent folders
Reporting an error somewhere
Please, To report an error provide the following information:
- Project path (ex:
- Opened file path (ex:
- Included file line code (ex:
- Exact location of included file, in
- The setting file of this package
- create if not exists work only in scope “parameter.url, string.quoted”
Download or clone the contents of this repository to a folder named exactly as the package name into the Packages/ folder of ST.