Will open file paths found under the cursor with ALT+D
- Total 12K
- Win 6K
- OS X 3K
- Linux 2K
|Oct 18||Oct 17||Oct 16||Oct 15||Oct 14||Oct 13||Oct 12||Oct 11||Oct 10||Oct 9||Oct 8||Oct 7||Oct 6||Oct 5||Oct 4||Oct 3||Oct 2||Oct 1||Sep 30||Sep 29||Sep 28||Sep 27||Sep 26||Sep 25||Sep 24||Sep 23||Sep 22||Sep 21||Sep 20||Sep 19||Sep 18||Sep 17||Sep 16||Sep 15||Sep 14||Sep 13||Sep 12||Sep 11||Sep 10||Sep 9||Sep 8||Sep 7||Sep 6||Sep 5||Sep 4|
Strings starting with HTTP will open with default browser (if binary, ie ends with png), if not, we will read the file with urllib and open the result in a new view/tab. By setting the
"open_http_in_browser" setting in your user preferences to
true, we will always open the default browser.
use_strict preference will control if the path should be complete and correct, if not the file will not open and the package will not attempt to find the source file.
In theory this package should work like this:
- If in “Find Results” panel, current file and line number position
- The exact selection(s)
- Text between quotes under caret positions.
- Selections expanded to full lines covered by caret positions or partial selections.
- Current lines split by
- Current lines split by spaces or tabs
- Current word
- If nothing works, will check the Full text up to 10485760
Will try to resolve to:
- Absolute path to URL (e.g.
- Relative to current view
- Relative to current view minus 1 folder
- Relative to current view minus 2 folders
- Relative to project folders
- Relative to project folders minus 1 folder
- Relative to project folders minus 2 folders
- Absolute path
If everything else fails will also look into:
- Relative to the folder of all opened views
- Relative to all sub-folders
- Relative to all parent folders
Reporting an error somewhere
Please, To report an error provide the following information:
- Project path (ex:
- Opened file path (ex:
- Included file line code (ex:
- Exact location of included file, in
- The setting file of this package
- create if not exists work only in scope “parameter.url, string.quoted”
Download or clone the contents of this repository to a folder named exactly as the package name into the Packages/ folder of ST.