An implementation of PowerPaste for Homesite by Sam Foster for SublimeText 2
- Total 180
- Win 116
- Mac 47
- Linux 17
|Jun 7||Jun 6||Jun 5||Jun 4||Jun 3||Jun 2||Jun 1||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24|
A plugin for SublimeText 2 trying to bring the power of Sam Foster's PowerPaste from Homesite
- Type a block of text using [*] as the placeholder
- Select a block of text
- Use the shortcut key (OS-X - Cmd+Ctrl+V, Windows/Linux = Ctrl+Alt+V)
- Enter the text to PowerPaste
- A coma delimited list of strings (ex. One,Two,Three)
- A span of integers (ex. 5-10)
- A single integer (ex. 5)
- Congratulation, you have PowerPasted
This is my first time writing python, I relied heavily on the tuts+ tutorial How to Create a Sublime Text 2 Plugin, you may see many striking similarities. I don't think I really needed to do this multi-threaded, but since it was so easy I did anyway.
All credit for the idea goes to Sam Foster.
I have no idea.