Sublime Text plugin to set Python breakpoints
- Total 48K
- Win 25K
- Mac 11K
- Linux 12K
|Jun 1||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20||Apr 19||Apr 18||Apr 17|
Sublime Text Python Breakpoints
This is a Sublime Text plugin allowing to quickly set Python breakpoints by injecting set_trace() call of pdb or other debugger of your choice.
- breakpoint color highlighting, gutter icons
- auto indentation, auto save on toggle (off by default, configurable)
- your source file stores all breakpoints; plugin detects and recreates them on next load
- support for user comments to help navigate among many breakpoints
Through Package Control (recommended):
Command Palette >
Package Control: Install Package >
From GitHub: Clone this repository into your version/platform specific Packages directory. Example for Mac and ST2 (note the space in the target directory name):
cd ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages git clone https://github.com/obormot/PythonBreakpoints 'Python Breakpoints'
Command Palette >
Python Breakpoints: ...
Togglea breakpoint at current line (or
Gotoa selected breakpoint (or
Goto Python Breakpoint...)
Clear Allbreakpoints in current file (or
Clear All Python Breakpoints)
If one or multiple lines of code are selected, the Toggle command will wrap the selected lines in a try-except statement and a new breakpoint will be added under the except: section.
Package Settings >
- only space indentation is supported
- in some code fragments the plugin may incorrectly indent the breakpoint; in such cases just use Indent/Unindent keyboard shortcuts to move it into desired position