Nice to have features in SublimeText3 for python development
- Total 284
- Win 152
- OS X 53
- Linux 79
|Aug 14||Aug 13||Aug 12||Aug 11||Aug 10||Aug 9||Aug 8||Aug 7||Aug 6||Aug 5||Aug 4||Aug 3||Aug 2||Aug 1||Jul 31||Jul 30||Jul 29||Jul 28||Jul 27||Jul 26||Jul 25||Jul 24||Jul 23||Jul 22||Jul 21||Jul 20||Jul 19||Jul 18||Jul 17||Jul 16||Jul 15||Jul 14||Jul 13||Jul 12||Jul 11||Jul 10||Jul 9||Jul 8||Jul 7||Jul 6||Jul 5||Jul 4||Jul 3||Jul 2||Jul 1||Jun 30|
PythonNiceToHaveFeatures are a set of features usually included in IDEs that are not present in SublimeText.
They are available in the context menu of the opened file and affect only to that file (we can not do that refactor in the whole project because SublimeText doesn't know the whole context of the project and its better to be safe than sorry) These commands affect to each and all the selected regions.
- Refactor to ClassCase
- Refactor to under_score_case
- Refactor to camelCase
- Refactor to Capfirst
These commands are available both in the sidebar menu and the file context menu.
- Copy relative path to clipboard
- Copy relative path in package mode to clipboard
- Copy reference in package mode to clipboard
- Will copy the reference of the selection or word
- Copy import sentence of the selected string to the clipboard
- Copy filename to clipboard
- Create Package (and init.py file) (only side bar menu)
These commands are available in file context menu.
- Create function from word
- Create class from word
- Create method from word