Nice to have features in SublimeText3 for python development
- Total 3K
- Win 2K
- Mac 459
- Linux 617
|Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18||Oct 17||Oct 16||Oct 15||Oct 14||Oct 13||Oct 12||Oct 11||Oct 10|
PythonNiceToHaveFeatures are a set of features usually included in IDEs that are not present in SublimeText.
They are available in the context menu of the opened file and affect only to that file (we can not do that refactor in the whole project because SublimeText doesn't know the whole context of the project and its better to be safe than sorry) These commands affect to each and all the selected regions.
- Refactor to ClassCase
- Refactor to under_score_case
- Refactor to camelCase
- Refactor to Capfirst
These commands are available both in the sidebar menu and the file context menu.
- Copy relative path to clipboard
- Copy relative path in package mode to clipboard
- Copy reference in package mode to clipboard
- Will copy the reference of the selection or word
- Copy import sentence of the selected string to the clipboard
- Copy filename to clipboard
- Create Package (and init.py file) (only side bar menu)
These commands are available in file context menu.
- Create function from word
- Create class from word
- Create method from word