Nice to have features in SublimeText3 for python development
- Total 3K
- Win 2K
- Mac 502
- Linux 677
|Apr 12||Apr 11||Apr 10||Apr 9||Apr 8||Apr 7||Apr 6||Apr 5||Apr 4||Apr 3||Apr 2||Apr 1||Mar 31||Mar 30||Mar 29||Mar 28||Mar 27||Mar 26||Mar 25||Mar 24||Mar 23||Mar 22||Mar 21||Mar 20||Mar 19||Mar 18||Mar 17||Mar 16||Mar 15||Mar 14||Mar 13||Mar 12||Mar 11||Mar 10||Mar 9||Mar 8||Mar 7||Mar 6||Mar 5||Mar 4||Mar 3||Mar 2||Mar 1||Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26|
PythonNiceToHaveFeatures are a set of features usually included in IDEs that are not present in SublimeText.
They are available in the context menu of the opened file and affect only to that file (we can not do that refactor in the whole project because SublimeText doesn't know the whole context of the project and its better to be safe than sorry) These commands affect to each and all the selected regions.
- Refactor to ClassCase
- Refactor to under_score_case
- Refactor to camelCase
- Refactor to Capfirst
These commands are available both in the sidebar menu and the file context menu.
- Copy relative path to clipboard
- Copy relative path in package mode to clipboard
- Copy reference in package mode to clipboard
- Will copy the reference of the selection or word
- Copy import sentence of the selected string to the clipboard
- Copy filename to clipboard
- Create Package (and init.py file) (only side bar menu)
These commands are available in file context menu.
- Create function from word
- Create class from word
- Create method from word