Nice to have features in SublimeText3 for python development
- Total 56
- Win 26
- OS X 15
- Linux 15
|May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20||Apr 19||Apr 18||Apr 17||Apr 16||Apr 15||Apr 14||Apr 13|
PythonNiceToHaveFeatures are a set of features usually included in IDEs that are not present in SublimeText.
They are available in the context menu of the opened file and affect only to that file (we can not do that refactor in the whole project because SublimeText doesn't know the whole context of the project and its better to be safe than sorry) These commands affect to each and all the selected regions.
- Refactor to ClassCase
- Refactor to under_score_case
- Refactor to camelCase
- Refactor to Capfirst
These commands are available both in the sidebar menu and the file context menu.
- Copy relative path to clipboard
- Copy relative path in package mode to clipboard
- Copy reference in package mode to clipboard
- Will copy the reference of the selection or word
- Copy filename to clipboard
- Create Package (and init.py file) (only side bar menu)
These commands are available in file context menu.
- Create function from word
- Create class from word
- Create method from word