Nice to have features in SublimeText3 for python development
- Total 4K
- Win 2K
- Mac 627
- Linux 892
|Sep 30||Sep 29||Sep 28||Sep 27||Sep 26||Sep 25||Sep 24||Sep 23||Sep 22||Sep 21||Sep 20||Sep 19||Sep 18||Sep 17||Sep 16||Sep 15||Sep 14||Sep 13||Sep 12||Sep 11||Sep 10||Sep 9||Sep 8||Sep 7||Sep 6||Sep 5||Sep 4||Sep 3||Sep 2||Sep 1||Aug 31||Aug 30||Aug 29||Aug 28||Aug 27||Aug 26||Aug 25||Aug 24||Aug 23||Aug 22||Aug 21||Aug 20||Aug 19||Aug 18||Aug 17||Aug 16|
PythonNiceToHaveFeatures are a set of features usually included in IDEs that are not present in SublimeText.
They are available in the context menu of the opened file and affect only to that file (we can not do that refactor in the whole project because SublimeText doesn't know the whole context of the project and its better to be safe than sorry) These commands affect to each and all the selected regions.
- Refactor to ClassCase
- Refactor to under_score_case
- Refactor to camelCase
- Refactor to Capfirst
These commands are available both in the sidebar menu and the file context menu.
- Copy relative path to clipboard
- Copy relative path in package mode to clipboard
- Copy reference in package mode to clipboard
- Will copy the reference of the selection or word
- Copy import sentence of the selected string to the clipboard
- Copy filename to clipboard
- Create Package (and init.py file) (only side bar menu)
These commands are available in file context menu.
- Create function from word
- Create class from word
- Create method from word