SQF for VBS3
SQF Syntax Highlighting and Enhancement Features for VBS3
- Total 902
- Win 841
- Mac 33
- Linux 28
|Feb 29||Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26||Feb 25||Feb 24||Feb 23||Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15||Feb 14||Feb 13||Feb 12||Feb 11||Feb 10||Feb 9||Feb 8||Feb 7||Feb 6||Feb 5||Feb 4||Feb 3||Feb 2||Feb 1||Jan 31||Jan 30||Jan 29||Jan 28||Jan 27||Jan 26||Jan 25||Jan 24||Jan 23||Jan 22||Jan 21||Jan 20||Jan 19||Jan 18||Jan 17||Jan 16||Jan 15|
SQF for VBS3
SQF Syntax Highlighting and Enhancement Features for Bohemia Interactive Simulations' VBS3
Table of Contents
- Syntax highlighting
- Autocomplete for commands and functions
- Snippets for autoformating code blocks for common functions
- Search shortcuts for the BIS Wiki, Developers Reference, and VBS Forums
- Color picker that returns VBS compatible values (Modification of ColorPicker by Weslly)
Using Package Control (Recommended)
For all Sublime Text 2/3 users we recommend install via Package Control.
- Install Package Control if you haven't yet.
Package Control: Install Package
- Look for
SQF for VBS3and install it.
- Click the
Preferences > Browse Packages…menu
- Browse up a folder and then into the
- Download zip package rename it to
SQF-VBS3.sublime-packageand copy it into the
- Restart Sublime Text
- As you type out a command that has a snippet created for it, you will see it as an autocomplete option.
- If you hit
Enterwith the snippet option highlighted, the rest of the code will be filled in.
- Once the code has been added, you can hit
Tabto move to each of the key input areas for that command/code block
- You can search various development resources by highlighting a word, and then either right-clicking and selecting the resource you want to search from the context menu, or by pressing the corresponding keyboard shortcut.
- You can retrive a formated color value from a color picker GUI by either right-clicking and selecting
Color Picker - VBS Formatfrom the context menu, or by pressing the corresponding keyboard shortcut.
- The color will be returned in R,B,G format, with each value being calculated within a range of 0-1
- Search VBS3 Wiki
- Search VBS3 Developers Reference
- Search VBS Forums
- Open Color Picker
Open Report File
- You can open the VBS3_64.RPT file without having to navigate to the proper folder by going to
Tools -> VBS Resources -> Open VBS RPT File
- Any errors that you see show up in VBS should be near the bottom of this file
- Any bugs about SQF for VBS3 please feel free to report here.
- And you are welcome to fork and submit pullrequests.