Sublime Text Plug-in for submitting post to ScriptOgr.am
- Total 19
- Win 13
- Mac 5
- Linux 1
|Mar 4||Mar 3||Mar 2||Mar 1||Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26||Feb 25||Feb 24||Feb 23||Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15||Feb 14||Feb 13||Feb 12||Feb 11||Feb 10||Feb 9||Feb 8||Feb 7||Feb 6||Feb 5||Feb 4||Feb 3||Feb 2||Feb 1||Jan 31||Jan 30||Jan 29||Jan 28||Jan 27||Jan 26||Jan 25||Jan 24||Jan 23||Jan 22||Jan 21||Jan 20||Jan 19|
ScriptOgrSender for ST
This is just a simple plug-in for Sublime Text. In order to post our markdown posts to our blog easily, we just don't want to leave ST and just submit the post directly.
- Fix proxy error under Sublime Text 2.
- Update this readme file.
- Refactor some codes and add ST3 support.
- If you want to use this in Sublime Text 3, please check out the Python3 branch.
- Release version 0.2.2
Add my app key.
Please don't modify this key and don't use it in other apps. If you want to develop your own app, you'd better apply a new app key in Scriptogr.am for your own.
- Refactor the command classes
- UTF8 data encode
- A new Snippet for ScriptOgr.am article headers
- Add shortcuts scope (Shortcuts will only activate in Markdown format document)
That's easy to install this with Package Control. Just bring up the COmmand Palette and select “Package Control: Install Packages”. Wait for a second and then select ScriptOgrSender when the list appears.
After installation, you'll have to set your own user_id in the ScriptOgrSender setting file. Remember, you'd better set your user_id in the user setting file in order to avoid plugin upgrading overwrite.
- Clone this repo into Packages directory.
- Input your user_id into setting file. Please find your user_id in your own dashboard.
- Save it, enjoy your simple posting.
Copyright 2012 Chaoming Chen. Licensed under the BSD License.