Sublime Text Plug-in for submitting post to ScriptOgr.am
- Total 19
- Win 13
- OS X 5
- Linux 1
|Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18||Oct 17||Oct 16||Oct 15||Oct 14||Oct 13||Oct 12||Oct 11||Oct 10||Oct 9||Oct 8||Oct 7||Oct 6||Oct 5||Oct 4|
ScriptOgrSender for ST
This is just a simple plug-in for Sublime Text. In order to post our markdown posts to our blog easily, we just don't want to leave ST and just submit the post directly.
- Fix proxy error under Sublime Text 2.
- Update this readme file.
- Refactor some codes and add ST3 support.
- If you want to use this in Sublime Text 3, please check out the Python3 branch.
- Release version 0.2.2
Add my app key.
Please don't modify this key and don't use it in other apps. If you want to develop your own app, you'd better apply a new app key in Scriptogr.am for your own.
- Refactor the command classes
- UTF8 data encode
- A new Snippet for ScriptOgr.am article headers
- Add shortcuts scope (Shortcuts will only activate in Markdown format document)
That's easy to install this with Package Control. Just bring up the COmmand Palette and select “Package Control: Install Packages”. Wait for a second and then select ScriptOgrSender when the list appears.
After installation, you'll have to set your own user_id in the ScriptOgrSender setting file. Remember, you'd better set your user_id in the user setting file in order to avoid plugin upgrading overwrite.
- Clone this repo into Packages directory.
- Input your user_id into setting file. Please find your user_id in your own dashboard.
- Save it, enjoy your simple posting.
Copyright 2012 Chaoming Chen. Licensed under the BSD License.