Some helpful commands for Sublime Text 2. (Multi quick find all, align indentation, reverse selection direction, shorten selection)
- Total 1K
- Win 766
- Mac 303
- Linux 234
|Nov 30||Nov 29||Nov 28||Nov 27||Nov 26||Nov 25||Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18||Oct 17|
Some helpful commands for Sublime Text 2.
Multi Quick Find All
- Given some initially selected strings, selects all occurrances of any of those strings.
- Like Sublime's built-in “Quick Find All” command, but works with multiple initial selections.
Reverse Selection Direction
- Toggles the cursor being at the front or the back of the selection.
- Given a multi-line selection, all lines except the first will be reindented to the character column of the beginning of the selection.
- You can quickly indent a block to an exact column.
- Handy when used together with the command “Expand Selection to Brackets”.
- See screenshot
- Shortens the selection by one character both at the front and the back.
- This can be useful when expanding the selection to quotes or brackets. Sometimes you don't want to select the quotes, or the lines containing the brackets.
If you have the PackageControl plugin installed, you can use that to install
ctrl-shift-p on win/linux) to bring up the command pallate then type
install and pick
Package Control: Install Package from the dropdown.
SelectionTools and choose the SelectionTools plugin from the dropdown. Hit
enter and it will install.
Manual installation should be as easy as cloning this git repository into your Sublime
Packages directory. On OSX:
cd ~/Application\ Support/Sublime\ Text\ 2/Packages git clone git://github.com/simonrad/sublime-selection-tools.git SelectionTools
Add your desired key bindings to your User sublime-keymap file. An example keymap file is provided.