Some helpful commands for Sublime Text 2. (Multi quick find all, align indentation, reverse selection direction, shorten selection)
- Total 802
- Win 444
- OS X 215
- Linux 143
|Mar 22||Mar 21||Mar 20||Mar 19||Mar 18||Mar 17||Mar 16||Mar 15||Mar 14||Mar 13||Mar 12||Mar 11||Mar 10||Mar 9||Mar 8||Mar 7||Mar 6||Mar 5||Mar 4||Mar 3||Mar 2||Mar 1||Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26||Feb 25||Feb 24||Feb 23||Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15||Feb 14||Feb 13||Feb 12||Feb 11||Feb 10||Feb 9||Feb 8||Feb 7||Feb 6|
Some helpful commands for Sublime Text 2.
Multi Quick Find All
- Given some initially selected strings, selects all occurrances of any of those strings.
- Like Sublime's built-in “Quick Find All” command, but works with multiple initial selections.
Reverse Selection Direction
- Toggles the cursor being at the front or the back of the selection.
- Given a multi-line selection, all lines except the first will be reindented to the character column of the beginning of the selection.
- You can quickly indent a block to an exact column.
- Handy when used together with the command “Expand Selection to Brackets”.
- See screenshot
- Shortens the selection by one character both at the front and the back.
- This can be useful when expanding the selection to quotes or brackets. Sometimes you don't want to select the quotes, or the lines containing the brackets.
If you have the PackageControl plugin installed, you can use that to install
ctrl-shift-p on win/linux) to bring up the command pallate then type
install and pick
Package Control: Install Package from the dropdown.
SelectionTools and choose the SelectionTools plugin from the dropdown. Hit
enter and it will install.
Manual installation should be as easy as cloning this git repository into your Sublime
Packages directory. On OSX:
cd ~/Application\ Support/Sublime\ Text\ 2/Packages git clone git://github.com/simonrad/sublime-selection-tools.git SelectionTools
Add your desired key bindings to your User sublime-keymap file. An example keymap file is provided.