Some helpful commands for Sublime Text 2. (Multi quick find all, align indentation, reverse selection direction, shorten selection)
- Total 839
- Win 462
- OS X 222
- Linux 155
|May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20||Apr 19||Apr 18||Apr 17||Apr 16||Apr 15||Apr 14||Apr 13|
Some helpful commands for Sublime Text 2.
Multi Quick Find All
- Given some initially selected strings, selects all occurrances of any of those strings.
- Like Sublime's built-in “Quick Find All” command, but works with multiple initial selections.
Reverse Selection Direction
- Toggles the cursor being at the front or the back of the selection.
- Given a multi-line selection, all lines except the first will be reindented to the character column of the beginning of the selection.
- You can quickly indent a block to an exact column.
- Handy when used together with the command “Expand Selection to Brackets”.
- See screenshot
- Shortens the selection by one character both at the front and the back.
- This can be useful when expanding the selection to quotes or brackets. Sometimes you don't want to select the quotes, or the lines containing the brackets.
If you have the PackageControl plugin installed, you can use that to install
ctrl-shift-p on win/linux) to bring up the command pallate then type
install and pick
Package Control: Install Package from the dropdown.
SelectionTools and choose the SelectionTools plugin from the dropdown. Hit
enter and it will install.
Manual installation should be as easy as cloning this git repository into your Sublime
Packages directory. On OSX:
cd ~/Application\ Support/Sublime\ Text\ 2/Packages git clone git://github.com/simonrad/sublime-selection-tools.git SelectionTools
Add your desired key bindings to your User sublime-keymap file. An example keymap file is provided.