Send to Shell
Sublime Text package to send text to an external shell running Ipython
- Total 525
- Win 525
- Mac 0
- Linux 0
|Jun 3||Jun 2||Jun 1||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20|
Send to Shell
Send to Shell is a free plugin for Sublime Text on Windows, to work nicely together with an external terminal running IPython.
You need to install Pywin32 before using this package, since Send to Shell uses some windows API's to access your terminal shell.
- Puts selected text into clipboard memory, and sends by default
%Pasteto the specified terminal shell (referenced by window title).
- Also possible to run the entire file (Puts '%run ' + file_path into clipboard memory and sends it to the terminal shell)
- Shells tested 1 PowerShell 2 Command Prompt 3 ConEmu
- Edit Send to Shell's settings to change the following (default in ()):
- The window title to search for ('Windows PowerShell')
- The command to run an entire script ('%run')
- The command to run in the shell to paste the text ('%paste')
- The command to run if no terminal is found ('powershell')
- The command to start python ('ipython')
Use the excellent Package Control to install Send to Shell.
You can do a manual installation by cloning this repository into your Packages folder. Sublime Text -> Preferences -> Browse Packages…
git clone email@example.com:https://github.com/Twizzledrizzle/Send-to-Shell
The default key bindings are stored at /Send to Shell/Default.sublime-keymap. As always, you can use your user keymap file to setup your own key bindings.
Note: The commands from the Send to Shell menu are also available through the Command Palette (CTRL/CMD + SHIFT + P)
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright © 2015 TwizzleDrizzle, https://github.com/Twizzledrizzle/Send-to-Shell
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
For further information, please take the time to look at following links:
- Sublime Text 3: http://www.sublimetext.com/3/
- Sublime Package Control: https://sublime.wbond.net/installation