Git integration for Sublime Text 2 and 3
- Total 128K
- Win 52K
- OS X 44K
- Linux 32K
|Mar 24||Mar 23||Mar 22||Mar 21||Mar 20||Mar 19||Mar 18||Mar 17||Mar 16||Mar 15||Mar 14||Mar 13||Mar 12||Mar 11||Mar 10||Mar 9||Mar 8||Mar 7||Mar 6||Mar 5||Mar 4||Mar 3||Mar 2||Mar 1||Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26||Feb 25||Feb 24||Feb 23||Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15||Feb 14||Feb 13||Feb 12||Feb 11||Feb 10||Feb 9||Feb 8||Feb 7|
SublimeGit is going open source. This is a short TODO list of what needs to happen: - [x] Split plugin code from website code - [x] Remove licensing code and commands - [x] Release plugin code in SublimeGit repo - [x] Add license - [x] Remove code for dealing with bytecode distribution - [x] Move documentation to readthedocs, or a github pages site or something - [x] Redirect SublimeGit domains to this repository - [x] Change SublimeGit repo in Package Control to install from Github
1.0.X (Minor releases)
Prioritized features (These are what's being worked on, in this order): - Interactive rebase. (Issue #54, #9) - Pushing and pulling of tags. (Issue #68) - Add unmerged paths to status view.
Various features (In no particular order):
- Difftool command. (Issue #43)
- Open status view after select/init repo when running
- Force reindex of project-wide tags on checkout.
- Open file at correct point with in diff view.
Git: Commit & Push command.
Git-flow: Feature Publish command. (Issue #28)
Git-flow: Feature Pull command.
Git: Remote > Show
- Browse forwards and backwards in
Git: Show. (Related to issue #72)
Git: Show syntax highlighting (Related to issue #72)
- Improved syntax highlighting for
- Alternative short syntax for
- Allow for
--word-diff option in diff view.
Bugs (In no particular order):
- Handle username/password/passphrase freezes better.
- Fix some whitespace problems (It seems like the whitespace = cr-at-eol setting is getting ignored, and probably other whitespace settings too. Running git diff in Sublime Text shows M at end of line, doing the same in a terminal window omits the M as it should).
- Improve reload logic to get rid of need to restart Sublime Text after some updates.
- Improve status view cursor location logic. (Issue #10)
- Commit message is empty on merge commits.
- Git-flow issues. (Issue #63, #51)
- Binary files and diffs can cause issues. (Specifically, some fonts)
- File encoding issues in
Git: Blame and
Git: Diff. (Windows 1252 or ISO-8859-1 with characters like å)
Git: Log view. (See below)
Git: Branch view. (See below)
- Add unpushed commits to status view.
- Hub integration. (Issue #30)
1.2.0 and later
- git-svn integration. (Issue #37)
Git: Log View (Issue #70)
Show a pretty tree (ala glog alias). Make sure the branches are colored in the correct way, if possible (use the ascii color codes and make a custom colorscheme for the view).
It should be possible to walk through the graph using n and p, and maybe jumping to merges and branches in an intelligent way. Pressing enter should open a commit in the commit view, and show a color-coded diff. Pressing space should append the commit to an already existing commit view and scroll the view.
It should also be possible to refresh the log by pressing r. In the bottom of the view there should be a text which allows for loading X more lines (if necessary).
Git: Branch View
List of local and remote branches, with meta-information for each one, as well as easy navigation.
should allow - pushing - pulling - fetching - rebasing - publishing - unpublishing - checkout - delete - merge - rebase - rename - etc.