Git integration for Sublime Text 2 and 3
- Total 175K
- Win 77K
- Mac 56K
- Linux 43K
|Jul 25||Jul 24||Jul 23||Jul 22||Jul 21||Jul 20||Jul 19||Jul 18||Jul 17||Jul 16||Jul 15||Jul 14||Jul 13||Jul 12||Jul 11||Jul 10||Jul 9||Jul 8||Jul 7||Jul 6||Jul 5||Jul 4||Jul 3||Jul 2||Jul 1||Jun 30||Jun 29||Jun 28||Jun 27||Jun 26||Jun 25||Jun 24||Jun 23||Jun 22||Jun 21||Jun 20||Jun 19||Jun 18||Jun 17||Jun 16||Jun 15||Jun 14||Jun 13||Jun 12||Jun 11||Jun 10|
SublimeGit is going open source. This is a short TODO list of what needs to happen: - [x] Split plugin code from website code - [x] Remove licensing code and commands - [x] Release plugin code in SublimeGit repo - [x] Add license - [x] Remove code for dealing with bytecode distribution - [x] Move documentation to readthedocs, or a github pages site or something - [x] Redirect SublimeGit domains to this repository - [x] Change SublimeGit repo in Package Control to install from Github
1.0.X (Minor releases)
Prioritized features (These are what's being worked on, in this order): - Interactive rebase. (Issue #54, #9) - Pushing and pulling of tags. (Issue #68) - Add unmerged paths to status view.
Various features (In no particular order):
- Difftool command. (Issue #43)
- Open status view after select/init repo when running
- Force reindex of project-wide tags on checkout.
- Open file at correct point with in diff view.
Git: Commit & Push command.
Git-flow: Feature Publish command. (Issue #28)
Git-flow: Feature Pull command.
Git: Remote > Show
- Browse forwards and backwards in
Git: Show. (Related to issue #72)
Git: Show syntax highlighting (Related to issue #72)
- Improved syntax highlighting for
- Alternative short syntax for
- Allow for
--word-diff option in diff view.
Bugs (In no particular order):
- Handle username/password/passphrase freezes better.
- Fix some whitespace problems (It seems like the whitespace = cr-at-eol setting is getting ignored, and probably other whitespace settings too. Running git diff in Sublime Text shows M at end of line, doing the same in a terminal window omits the M as it should).
- Improve reload logic to get rid of need to restart Sublime Text after some updates.
- Improve status view cursor location logic. (Issue #10)
- Commit message is empty on merge commits.
- Git-flow issues. (Issue #63, #51)
- Binary files and diffs can cause issues. (Specifically, some fonts)
- File encoding issues in
Git: Blame and
Git: Diff. (Windows 1252 or ISO-8859-1 with characters like å)
Git: Log view. (See below)
Git: Branch view. (See below)
- Add unpushed commits to status view.
- Hub integration. (Issue #30)
1.2.0 and later
- git-svn integration. (Issue #37)
Git: Log View (Issue #70)
Show a pretty tree (ala glog alias). Make sure the branches are colored in the correct way, if possible (use the ascii color codes and make a custom colorscheme for the view).
It should be possible to walk through the graph using n and p, and maybe jumping to merges and branches in an intelligent way. Pressing enter should open a commit in the commit view, and show a color-coded diff. Pressing space should append the commit to an already existing commit view and scroll the view.
It should also be possible to refresh the log by pressing r. In the bottom of the view there should be a text which allows for loading X more lines (if necessary).
Git: Branch View
List of local and remote branches, with meta-information for each one, as well as easy navigation.
should allow - pushing - pulling - fetching - rebasing - publishing - unpublishing - checkout - delete - merge - rebase - rename - etc.