Extend the power of multiple selections in Sublime Text. Modify selections, insert numeric sequences, incremental numbers, generate uuids, date ranges, insert continuously from a word list and more.
- Total 56K
- Win 26K
- Mac 20K
- Linux 10K
|Jan 27||Jan 26||Jan 25||Jan 24||Jan 23||Jan 22||Jan 21||Jan 20||Jan 19||Jan 18||Jan 17||Jan 16||Jan 15||Jan 14||Jan 13||Jan 12||Jan 11||Jan 10||Jan 9||Jan 8||Jan 7||Jan 6||Jan 5||Jan 4||Jan 3||Jan 2||Jan 1||Dec 31||Dec 30||Dec 29||Dec 28||Dec 27||Dec 26||Dec 25||Dec 24||Dec 23||Dec 22||Dec 21||Dec 20||Dec 19||Dec 18||Dec 17||Dec 16||Dec 15||Dec 14||Dec 13|
How can I get started?
If you're familiar with multiple selections, it's pretty straight forward. Place multiple cursors by using CMD+Click or Ctrl+Click, open the Command Palette and select Text Pastry From 1 to X. That's it! We've just pasted incrementing numbers.
Check out the wiki for examples!
- Incremental numbers/sequences (1, 2, 3 or 100, 80, 60)
- Repeatable number ranges (1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1)
- Generate UUIDS (ba18f7fc-c387-46da-9544-ed32e49ce6f8 or D306E86C-918F-4551-95A9-CB9865A4DD2F)
- Extendable list of presets (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or alpha, beta, gamma)
- Extendable list of commands
- Create and modify selections
- Improved paste (paste the first three lines of the clipboard data to the three selected locations)
- Generate date and number ranges
- Convert to upper/lower case
- Duplicate values for pasting (1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4) or (a, a, a, b, b, b, c, c, c)
- 1.6.1: Fix “Pipe into selection” bug (#78)
- 1.6.0: New features! Support for decimal and hexadecimal ranges - Thanks to @SmartManoj, @miusuncle, @sagunkho, @slhck and @charleskawczynski
- 1.5.1: Bugfix release for Find by regex #56 - Thanks @timLinscott
- 1.5.0: New features!
- 1.4.10: Scroll into view on search / after find #33 - Thanks again @miusuncle
- 1.4.9: Bugfix release for uuid x10 #31 - Thanks @miusuncle
- 1.4.8: Added support for repeating increments #29 - Thanks @mkruselj
- 1.4.7: Fixed range command (stop condition was ignored)
- 1.4.6: Bugfix release for paste by row - Thanks @Nieralyte
- 1.4.5: Added the paste by row command (use
pbrin the command line) #28
- 1.4.4: Bugfix for command
\i#27 - Thanks @kcko
- 1.4.3: New commands! Generate date ranges command, repeat argument (x-arg), and the Auto Step command
- 1.4.2: Fix range / negative steps #24 - Thanks @TheClams
- 1.4.1: Hotfix for #23 - Thanks @dufferzafar
- 1.4.0: New Features!
If you would like to know more about how Text Pastry can help you out, check out our wiki.
- wrappers #20
- smart case: determine case-sensitivity by search term
- Webservice “Shell”: use a custom (web-)service to process our selections
- Templates: apply formatting right before items are pasted
Paste by progressing a list (Piping Bag)(1.5.0) increment in multiple files(1.5.0) loops(1.5.0) date ranges(1.4.10) incremental search: add search terms to selection by shortcut (work-in-progress)(1.4.0, use
Alphabetical sequence (upper/lower case)(1.4.0) Random numbers, strings and sequences(use Random Everything in combination with commands) Command List Overlay Command History UUID generation Settings for word manipulation Paste as Block
Great plugins that I love to use with Text Pastry
in alphabetical order
- autoselect - https://github.com/SublimeText/AutoSelect
- Case Conversion - https://github.com/jdc0589/CaseConversion
- Hasher - https://github.com/dangelov/hasher/
- Insert Date - https://github.com/FichteFoll/sublimetext-insertdate
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright © 2019 Duy Dao, https://github.com/duydao/Text-Pastry
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
For further information, please take the time to look at following links: