Extend the power of multiple selections in Sublime Text 2/3. Modify selections, insert numeric sequences, incremental numbers, generate uuids, date ranges, insert continuously from a word list and more.
- Total 34K
- Win 16K
- OS X 12K
- Linux 6K
|May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20||Apr 19||Apr 18||Apr 17||Apr 16||Apr 15||Apr 14||Apr 13||Apr 12||Apr 11||Apr 10|
How can I get started?
If you're familiar with multiple selections, it's pretty straight forward. Place multiple cursors by using CMD+Click or Ctrl+Click, open the Command Palette and select Text Pastry From 1 to X. That's it! We've just pasted incrementing numbers.
Check out the wiki for examples!
- Incremental numbers/sequences (1, 2, 3 or 100, 80, 60)
- Repeatable number ranges (1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4 or 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1)
- Generate UUIDS (ba18f7fc-c387-46da-9544-ed32e49ce6f8 or D306E86C-918F-4551-95A9-CB9865A4DD2F)
- Extendable list of presets (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or alpha, beta, gamma)
- Extendable list of commands
- Create and modify selections
- Improved paste (paste the first three lines of the clipboard data to the three selected locations)
- Generate date and number ranges
- Convert to upper/lower case
- Duplicate values for pasting (1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4) or (a, a, a, b, b, b, c, c, c)
- 1.5.1: Bugfix release for Find by regex #56 - Thanks [@timLinscott]
- 1.5.0: New Features!
- 1.4.10: Scroll into view on search / after find #33 - Thanks again @miusuncle
- 1.4.9: Bugfix release for uuid x10 #31 - Thanks @miusuncle
- 1.4.8: Added support for repeating increments #29 - Thanks @mkruselj
- 1.4.7: Fixed range command (stop condition was ignored)
- 1.4.6: Bugfix release for paste by row - Thanks @Nieralyte
- 1.4.5: Added the paste by row command (use
pbrin the command line) #28
- 1.4.4: Bugfix for command
\i#27 - Thanks @kcko
- 1.4.3: New commands! Generate date ranges command, repeat argument (x-arg), and the Auto Step command
- 1.4.2: Fix range / negative steps #24 - Thanks @TheClams
- 1.4.1: Hotfix for #23 - Thanks @dufferzafar
- 1.4.0: New Features!
If you would like to know more about how Text Pastry can help you out, check out our Wiki.
- wrappers #20
- smart case: determine case-sensitivity by search term
- Webservice “Shell”: use a custom (web-)service to process our selections
- Templates: apply formatting right before items are pasted
Paste by progressing a list (Piping Bag)(1.5.0) increment in multiple files(1.5.0) loops(1.5.0) date ranges(1.4.10) incremental search: add search terms to selection by shortcut (work-in-progress)(1.4.0, use
Alphabetical sequence (upper/lower case)(1.4.0) Random numbers, strings and sequences(use Random Everything in combination with commands) Command List Overlay Command History UUID generation Settings for word manipulation Paste as Block
Great plugins that I love to use with Text Pastry
in alphabetical order
- autoselect - https://github.com/SublimeText/AutoSelect
- Case Conversion - https://github.com/jdc0589/CaseConversion
- Hasher - https://github.com/dangelov/hasher/
- Insert Date - https://github.com/FichteFoll/sublimetext-insertdate
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright © 2016 Duy Dao, https://github.com/duydao/Text-Pastry
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
For further information, please take the time to look at following links: