Sublime Text 2 Package for Zenoss Development
- Total 2K
- Win 2K
- OS X 331
- Linux 158
|Jul 20||Jul 19||Jul 18||Jul 17||Jul 16||Jul 15||Jul 14||Jul 13||Jul 12||Jul 11||Jul 10||Jul 9||Jul 8||Jul 7||Jul 6||Jul 5||Jul 4||Jul 3||Jul 2||Jul 1||Jun 30||Jun 29||Jun 28||Jun 27||Jun 26||Jun 25||Jun 24||Jun 23||Jun 22||Jun 21||Jun 20||Jun 19||Jun 18||Jun 17||Jun 16||Jun 15||Jun 14||Jun 13||Jun 12||Jun 11||Jun 10||Jun 9||Jun 8||Jun 7||Jun 6|
This package contains the following tab triggered snippets:
XML (or ZCML) files:
Generates a full boilerplate configure.zcml for your ZenPack. The following fields can then be set:
- shortname: Usually a lowercase representation of the ZenPack's name.
- ShortClassName: A Python class-friendly capitalization of shortname.
- DeviceClassName: The Python class name of any custom Device subclass contributed by the ZenPack.
Adds the standard XML copyright header. By default it copyrights to Zenoss, Inc. So as you might imagine, it's more useful for Zenoss employees.
Generates a full boilerplate for a Device subclass contributed by the ZenPack including the model class and the API interfaces and wiring.
The following fields can be set:
- ClassName: Name of the Device subclass.
- attribute: Name of the first attribute for the class.
- string: Type for the attribute.
- Attribute: Friendly capitalized title for the attribute. Used in the user interface.
- TextLine: Zope schema type for the attribute.
Generates a full boilerplate for a DeviceComponent subclass contributed by the ZenPack including the model class and the API interfaces and wiring.
The fields are the same as for zdevice above.
Adds the standard Python copyright header. By default it copyrights to Zenoss, Inc. So as you might imagine, it's more useful for Zenoss employees.
Generates a simple anonymous function to prevent your ZenPack from interfering with the global scope. Also defines a ZC variable for easy access to the Zenoss.component namespace.
Generates boilerplate required to create a custom user interface for a DeviceComponent subclass. This includes the human-friendly name registration and custom component grid panel.
The following fields can be set:
- MetaType: The meta_type for the related DeviceComponent subclass. This is the same as ClassName from the Python zcomponent snippet.
- Singular Name: A human-friendly name for the component type in a singular context.
- Plural Name: A human-friendly name for the component type in a plural context.
- attribute: Name of the first attribute for the component. This is the same as attribute from the Python zcomponent snippet.
- Attribute: Friendly capitalized title for the attribute. This is used as the column header for the attribute.
With Package Control
The easiest way to install SublimeZenoss is through Package Control.
Once you install Package Control, restart ST2 and bring up the Command Palette (Command+Shift+P on OS X, Control+Shift+P on Linux/Windows). Select "Package Control: Install Package", wait while Package Control fetches the latest package list, then select Zenoss when the list appears. The advantage of using this method is that Package Control will automatically keep SublimeZenoss up to date with the latest version.
Clone the repository in your Sublime Text 2 Packages directory, located somewhere in user's "Home" directory:
git clone git://github.com/cluther/SublimeZenoss.git
Download the latest source from GitHub and copy the whole directory into the Packages directory.
The "Packages" packages directory is located at:
~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/
~/.Sublime Text 2/Packages/
%APPDATA%/Sublime Text 2/Packages/