Sublime Text 2 Package for Zenoss Development
- Total 2K
- Win 2K
- OS X 320
- Linux 154
|Dec 12||Dec 11||Dec 10||Dec 9||Dec 8||Dec 7||Dec 6||Dec 5||Dec 4||Dec 3||Dec 2||Dec 1||Nov 30||Nov 29||Nov 28||Nov 27||Nov 26||Nov 25||Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29|
This package contains the following tab triggered snippets:
XML (or ZCML) files:
Generates a full boilerplate configure.zcml for your ZenPack. The following fields can then be set:
- shortname: Usually a lowercase representation of the ZenPack's name.
- ShortClassName: A Python class-friendly capitalization of shortname.
- DeviceClassName: The Python class name of any custom Device subclass contributed by the ZenPack.
Adds the standard XML copyright header. By default it copyrights to Zenoss, Inc. So as you might imagine, it's more useful for Zenoss employees.
Generates a full boilerplate for a Device subclass contributed by the ZenPack including the model class and the API interfaces and wiring.
The following fields can be set:
- ClassName: Name of the Device subclass.
- attribute: Name of the first attribute for the class.
- string: Type for the attribute.
- Attribute: Friendly capitalized title for the attribute. Used in the user interface.
- TextLine: Zope schema type for the attribute.
Generates a full boilerplate for a DeviceComponent subclass contributed by the ZenPack including the model class and the API interfaces and wiring.
The fields are the same as for zdevice above.
Adds the standard Python copyright header. By default it copyrights to Zenoss, Inc. So as you might imagine, it's more useful for Zenoss employees.
Generates a simple anonymous function to prevent your ZenPack from interfering with the global scope. Also defines a ZC variable for easy access to the Zenoss.component namespace.
Generates boilerplate required to create a custom user interface for a DeviceComponent subclass. This includes the human-friendly name registration and custom component grid panel.
The following fields can be set:
- MetaType: The meta_type for the related DeviceComponent subclass. This is the same as ClassName from the Python zcomponent snippet.
- Singular Name: A human-friendly name for the component type in a singular context.
- Plural Name: A human-friendly name for the component type in a plural context.
- attribute: Name of the first attribute for the component. This is the same as attribute from the Python zcomponent snippet.
- Attribute: Friendly capitalized title for the attribute. This is used as the column header for the attribute.
With Package Control
The easiest way to install SublimeZenoss is through Package Control.
Once you install Package Control, restart ST2 and bring up the Command Palette (Command+Shift+P on OS X, Control+Shift+P on Linux/Windows). Select "Package Control: Install Package", wait while Package Control fetches the latest package list, then select Zenoss when the list appears. The advantage of using this method is that Package Control will automatically keep SublimeZenoss up to date with the latest version.
Clone the repository in your Sublime Text 2 Packages directory, located somewhere in user's "Home" directory:
git clone git://github.com/cluther/SublimeZenoss.git
Download the latest source from GitHub and copy the whole directory into the Packages directory.
The "Packages" packages directory is located at:
~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/
~/.Sublime Text 2/Packages/
%APPDATA%/Sublime Text 2/Packages/