Control Rdio for Mac playstate, track info, collections & mobile sync
- Total 43
- Win 0
- Mac 43
- Linux 0
|Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18||Oct 17||Oct 16||Oct 15||Oct 14||Oct 13||Oct 12||Oct 11||Oct 10||Oct 9||Oct 8||Oct 7||Oct 6||Oct 5||Oct 4||Oct 3||Oct 2||Oct 1||Sep 30||Sep 29||Sep 28||Sep 27||Sep 26||Sep 25||Sep 24||Sep 23||Sep 22||Sep 21||Sep 20||Sep 19||Sep 18||Sep 17||Sep 16||Sep 15||Sep 14||Sep 13||Sep 12||Sep 11||Sep 10||Sep 9||Sep 8||Sep 7|
A Sublime Text 3 plugin that provides Rdio for Mac shortcuts.
Sublime Text 3 and Rdio for Mac. Please have Rdio open when using the plugin.
From Package Control
rdio is available through Sublime Package Control and is the recommended way to install.
Alternatively, you may install via GitHub by cloning this repository into the
directory under Sublime Text's data directory:
cd ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages git clone https://github.com/jamesfzhang/rdio.git
Open the Sublime Text command palette and type “Rdio”. The following commands will appear:
- Rdio: Next - play the next track.
- Rdio: Pause - pause the current track.
- Rdio: Play - play the current track.
- Rdio: Previous - play the current track from beginning or play the previous track.
- Rdio: Toggle - play/pause the current track.
- Rdio: Show Track Info - display the current track's artist, title, and album in the status bar.
- Rdio: Copy Track URL - copy the current track's URL to your clipboard.
- Rdio: Add to Collection - add the current track to your collection.
- Rdio: Remove from Collection - remove the current track from your collection.
- Rdio: Sync to Mobile - sync the current track to your mobile device(s).
- Rdio: Unsync from Mobile - unsync the current track from your mobile device(s).
Select a command and press enter.
rdio was created and maintained by James Zhang. Give him a shoutout at @jamesfzhang if you have comments or questions.