Control Rdio for Mac playstate, track info, collections & mobile sync
- Total 43
- Win 0
- OS X 43
- Linux 0
|Jul 21||Jul 20||Jul 19||Jul 18||Jul 17||Jul 16||Jul 15||Jul 14||Jul 13||Jul 12||Jul 11||Jul 10||Jul 9||Jul 8||Jul 7||Jul 6||Jul 5||Jul 4||Jul 3||Jul 2||Jul 1||Jun 30||Jun 29||Jun 28||Jun 27||Jun 26||Jun 25||Jun 24||Jun 23||Jun 22||Jun 21||Jun 20||Jun 19||Jun 18||Jun 17||Jun 16||Jun 15||Jun 14||Jun 13||Jun 12||Jun 11||Jun 10||Jun 9||Jun 8||Jun 7|
A Sublime Text 3 plugin that provides Rdio for Mac shortcuts.
Sublime Text 3 and Rdio for Mac. Please have Rdio open when using the plugin.
From Package Control
rdio is available through Sublime Package Control and is the recommended way to install.
Alternatively, you may install via GitHub by cloning this repository into the
directory under Sublime Text's data directory:
cd ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages git clone https://github.com/jamesfzhang/rdio.git
Open the Sublime Text command palette and type “Rdio”. The following commands will appear:
- Rdio: Next - play the next track.
- Rdio: Pause - pause the current track.
- Rdio: Play - play the current track.
- Rdio: Previous - play the current track from beginning or play the previous track.
- Rdio: Toggle - play/pause the current track.
- Rdio: Show Track Info - display the current track's artist, title, and album in the status bar.
- Rdio: Copy Track URL - copy the current track's URL to your clipboard.
- Rdio: Add to Collection - add the current track to your collection.
- Rdio: Remove from Collection - remove the current track from your collection.
- Rdio: Sync to Mobile - sync the current track to your mobile device(s).
- Rdio: Unsync from Mobile - unsync the current track from your mobile device(s).
Select a command and press enter.
rdio was created and maintained by James Zhang. Give him a shoutout at @jamesfzhang if you have comments or questions.