Control Rdio for Mac playstate, track info, collections & mobile sync
- Total 43
- Win 0
- Mac 43
- Linux 0
|Jan 26||Jan 25||Jan 24||Jan 23||Jan 22||Jan 21||Jan 20||Jan 19||Jan 18||Jan 17||Jan 16||Jan 15||Jan 14||Jan 13||Jan 12||Jan 11||Jan 10||Jan 9||Jan 8||Jan 7||Jan 6||Jan 5||Jan 4||Jan 3||Jan 2||Jan 1||Dec 31||Dec 30||Dec 29||Dec 28||Dec 27||Dec 26||Dec 25||Dec 24||Dec 23||Dec 22||Dec 21||Dec 20||Dec 19||Dec 18||Dec 17||Dec 16||Dec 15||Dec 14||Dec 13|
A Sublime Text 3 plugin that provides Rdio for Mac shortcuts.
Sublime Text 3 and Rdio for Mac. Please have Rdio open when using the plugin.
From Package Control
rdio is available through Sublime Package Control and is the recommended way to install.
Alternatively, you may install via GitHub by cloning this repository into the
directory under Sublime Text's data directory:
cd ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages git clone https://github.com/jamesfzhang/rdio.git
Open the Sublime Text command palette and type “Rdio”. The following commands will appear:
- Rdio: Next - play the next track.
- Rdio: Pause - pause the current track.
- Rdio: Play - play the current track.
- Rdio: Previous - play the current track from beginning or play the previous track.
- Rdio: Toggle - play/pause the current track.
- Rdio: Show Track Info - display the current track's artist, title, and album in the status bar.
- Rdio: Copy Track URL - copy the current track's URL to your clipboard.
- Rdio: Add to Collection - add the current track to your collection.
- Rdio: Remove from Collection - remove the current track from your collection.
- Rdio: Sync to Mobile - sync the current track to your mobile device(s).
- Rdio: Unsync from Mobile - unsync the current track from your mobile device(s).
Select a command and press enter.
rdio was created and maintained by James Zhang. Give him a shoutout at @jamesfzhang if you have comments or questions.