Control Rdio for Mac playstate, track info, collections & mobile sync
- Total 43
- Win 0
- OS X 43
- Linux 0
|Sep 19||Sep 18||Sep 17||Sep 16||Sep 15||Sep 14||Sep 13||Sep 12||Sep 11||Sep 10||Sep 9||Sep 8||Sep 7||Sep 6||Sep 5||Sep 4||Sep 3||Sep 2||Sep 1||Aug 31||Aug 30||Aug 29||Aug 28||Aug 27||Aug 26||Aug 25||Aug 24||Aug 23||Aug 22||Aug 21||Aug 20||Aug 19||Aug 18||Aug 17||Aug 16||Aug 15||Aug 14||Aug 13||Aug 12||Aug 11||Aug 10||Aug 9||Aug 8||Aug 7||Aug 6|
A Sublime Text 3 plugin that provides Rdio for Mac shortcuts.
Sublime Text 3 and Rdio for Mac. Please have Rdio open when using the plugin.
From Package Control
rdio is available through Sublime Package Control and is the recommended way to install.
Alternatively, you may install via GitHub by cloning this repository into the
directory under Sublime Text's data directory:
cd ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages git clone https://github.com/jamesfzhang/rdio.git
Open the Sublime Text command palette and type “Rdio”. The following commands will appear:
- Rdio: Next - play the next track.
- Rdio: Pause - pause the current track.
- Rdio: Play - play the current track.
- Rdio: Previous - play the current track from beginning or play the previous track.
- Rdio: Toggle - play/pause the current track.
- Rdio: Show Track Info - display the current track's artist, title, and album in the status bar.
- Rdio: Copy Track URL - copy the current track's URL to your clipboard.
- Rdio: Add to Collection - add the current track to your collection.
- Rdio: Remove from Collection - remove the current track from your collection.
- Rdio: Sync to Mobile - sync the current track to your mobile device(s).
- Rdio: Unsync from Mobile - unsync the current track from your mobile device(s).
Select a command and press enter.
rdio was created and maintained by James Zhang. Give him a shoutout at @jamesfzhang if you have comments or questions.