Control Rdio for Mac playstate, track info, collections & mobile sync
- Total 43
- Win 0
- Mac 43
- Linux 0
|Jun 10||Jun 9||Jun 8||Jun 7||Jun 6||Jun 5||Jun 4||Jun 3||Jun 2||Jun 1||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27|
A Sublime Text 3 plugin that provides Rdio for Mac shortcuts.
Sublime Text 3 and Rdio for Mac. Please have Rdio open when using the plugin.
From Package Control
rdio is available through Sublime Package Control and is the recommended way to install.
Alternatively, you may install via GitHub by cloning this repository into the
directory under Sublime Text's data directory:
cd ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages git clone https://github.com/jamesfzhang/rdio.git
Open the Sublime Text command palette and type “Rdio”. The following commands will appear:
- Rdio: Next - play the next track.
- Rdio: Pause - pause the current track.
- Rdio: Play - play the current track.
- Rdio: Previous - play the current track from beginning or play the previous track.
- Rdio: Toggle - play/pause the current track.
- Rdio: Show Track Info - display the current track's artist, title, and album in the status bar.
- Rdio: Copy Track URL - copy the current track's URL to your clipboard.
- Rdio: Add to Collection - add the current track to your collection.
- Rdio: Remove from Collection - remove the current track from your collection.
- Rdio: Sync to Mobile - sync the current track to your mobile device(s).
- Rdio: Unsync from Mobile - unsync the current track from your mobile device(s).
Select a command and press enter.
rdio was created and maintained by James Zhang. Give him a shoutout at @jamesfzhang if you have comments or questions.