ctrl+shift+p filters: :st2 :st3 :win :osx :linux
Browse

Apply​Syntax

by facelessuser ST2/ST3

Syntax detector for Sublime Text

Details

  • 3 2.3.1
    2 1.2.0
  • github.​com
  • github.​com
  • 7 months ago
  • 5 minutes ago
  • 4 years ago

Installs

  • Total 56K
  • Win 23K
  • OS X 22K
  • Linux 11K
May 23 May 22 May 21 May 20 May 19 May 18 May 17 May 16 May 15 May 14 May 13 May 12 May 11 May 10 May 9 May 8 May 7 May 6 May 5 May 4 May 3 May 2 May 1 Apr 30 Apr 29 Apr 28 Apr 27 Apr 26 Apr 25 Apr 24 Apr 23 Apr 22 Apr 21 Apr 20 Apr 19 Apr 18 Apr 17 Apr 16 Apr 15 Apr 14 Apr 13 Apr 12 Apr 11 Apr 10 Apr 9 Apr 8
Windows 2 23 11 8 26 25 17 19 17 5 5 12 19 24 14 13 11 11 14 16 22 23 7 8 11 18 13 24 17 20 14 43 27 25 25 21 24 14 17 11 22 29 25 21 23 11
OS X 2 14 10 3 14 12 17 17 14 6 8 12 14 19 13 19 5 6 8 13 14 20 25 12 4 15 13 11 14 16 6 3 15 15 22 10 57 5 10 16 21 24 21 62 5 11
Linux 0 14 10 6 7 11 10 8 6 6 6 9 14 16 12 16 5 11 3 10 14 15 10 3 8 13 12 13 17 16 2 6 2 17 10 17 15 3 5 9 9 13 17 33 2 5

Readme

Source
raw.​githubusercontent.​com

Unix Build Status Package Control Downloads

ApplySyntax

ApplySyntax is a plugin for Sublime Text 2 and 3 that allows you to detect and apply the syntax of files that might not otherwise be detected properly. For example, files with the .rb extension are usually Ruby files, but when they are found in a Rails project, they could be RSpec spec files, Cucumber step files, Ruby on Rails files (controllers, models, etc), or just plain Ruby files. This is actually the problem I was trying to solve when I started working on this plugin.

Credits

DetectSyntax was originally created by phillipkoebbe. In his words, these are his credits:

It all started by forking the plugin created by JeanMertz (1). I modified it quite extensively until I ended up with something entirely my own (2). @maxim and @omarramos commented on the gist and suggested it should be part of Package Control. As I had created it solely for my own consumption, it seemed a bit “hard-coded” to be valuable as a package, but then I took a look at SetSyntax (3). and saw how using settings would make it very flexible. That set me on the path that led to DetectSyntax.

Documentation

http://facelessuser.github.io/ApplySyntax/