A code completion plugin for sublime text 3
- Total 2K
- Win 6
- Mac 1
- Linux 2K
|Jan 27||Jan 26||Jan 25||Jan 24||Jan 23||Jan 22||Jan 21||Jan 20||Jan 19||Jan 18||Jan 17||Jan 16||Jan 15||Jan 14||Jan 13||Jan 12||Jan 11||Jan 10||Jan 9||Jan 8||Jan 7||Jan 6||Jan 5||Jan 4||Jan 3||Jan 2||Jan 1||Dec 31||Dec 30||Dec 29||Dec 28||Dec 27||Dec 26||Dec 25||Dec 24||Dec 23||Dec 22||Dec 21||Dec 20||Dec 19||Dec 18||Dec 17||Dec 16||Dec 15||Dec 14|
A sublime plugin providing code completion for C and C++.
This plugin was created after testing other plugins for sublime. The plugin is simple, requires no background deamon or and is designed to be used with very large projects in mind. However, this plugin is only an alpha version and should be considered as such. This means it can still be optimized for both speed and memory footprint, it will error or stop working and basic functionality might still not work.
What it does
- Provide code completion in c and c++ files
- Deduct members of structs/unions
- Provide type information for word under cursor
- Jump to definitions
- The plugin caches information in memory and on disk to speedup information lookups
What it does not do
- References: ctags does not support references, this can be solved using other plugins such as SublimeGtags
- Whole project search, indexing a whole project takes tens of minutes (depending on the project size ofcourse) and since this plugin tries to do all indexing live thats out of the question.
This plugin requires ctags to be installed on the system, however no tag files must be created. This plugin will automatically detect which files to scan and parse the output straight into memory.
Todo / Future work
- Improve ctags flags, it might be doing more than what is required by the plugin
- Improve the filter that handles symbol collision
- Settings, provide settings to optimize this plugin or to customize the behavior
- Add menuitems to access the settings/commands
- If you have an issue or a great idea, feel free to fork and create a pull request
- No special coding rules, just make it readable and test it a bit
- Issues will be handled at a best effort basis