A code completion plugin for sublime text 3
- Total 2K
- Win 6
- Mac 1
- Linux 2K
|Apr 11||Apr 10||Apr 9||Apr 8||Apr 7||Apr 6||Apr 5||Apr 4||Apr 3||Apr 2||Apr 1||Mar 31||Mar 30||Mar 29||Mar 28||Mar 27||Mar 26||Mar 25||Mar 24||Mar 23||Mar 22||Mar 21||Mar 20||Mar 19||Mar 18||Mar 17||Mar 16||Mar 15||Mar 14||Mar 13||Mar 12||Mar 11||Mar 10||Mar 9||Mar 8||Mar 7||Mar 6||Mar 5||Mar 4||Mar 3||Mar 2||Mar 1||Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26||Feb 25|
A sublime plugin providing code completion for C and C++.
This plugin was created after testing other plugins for sublime. The plugin is simple, requires no background deamon or and is designed to be used with very large projects in mind. However, this plugin is only an alpha version and should be considered as such. This means it can still be optimized for both speed and memory footprint, it will error or stop working and basic functionality might still not work.
What it does
- Provide code completion in c and c++ files
- Deduct members of structs/unions
- Provide type information for word under cursor
- Jump to definitions
- The plugin caches information in memory and on disk to speedup information lookups
What it does not do
- References: ctags does not support references, this can be solved using other plugins such as SublimeGtags
- Whole project search, indexing a whole project takes tens of minutes (depending on the project size ofcourse) and since this plugin tries to do all indexing live thats out of the question.
This plugin requires ctags to be installed on the system, however no tag files must be created. This plugin will automatically detect which files to scan and parse the output straight into memory.
Todo / Future work
- Improve ctags flags, it might be doing more than what is required by the plugin
- Improve the filter that handles symbol collision
- Settings, provide settings to optimize this plugin or to customize the behavior
- Add menuitems to access the settings/commands
- If you have an issue or a great idea, feel free to fork and create a pull request
- No special coding rules, just make it readable and test it a bit
- Issues will be handled at a best effort basis