A code completion plugin for sublime text 3
- Total 2K
- Win 6
- Mac 1
- Linux 2K
|Jul 12||Jul 11||Jul 10||Jul 9||Jul 8||Jul 7||Jul 6||Jul 5||Jul 4||Jul 3||Jul 2||Jul 1||Jun 30||Jun 29||Jun 28||Jun 27||Jun 26||Jun 25||Jun 24||Jun 23||Jun 22||Jun 21||Jun 20||Jun 19||Jun 18||Jun 17||Jun 16||Jun 15||Jun 14||Jun 13||Jun 12||Jun 11||Jun 10||Jun 9||Jun 8||Jun 7||Jun 6||Jun 5||Jun 4||Jun 3||Jun 2||Jun 1||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28|
A sublime plugin providing code completion for C and C++.
This plugin was created after testing other plugins for sublime. The plugin is simple, requires no background deamon or and is designed to be used with very large projects in mind. However, this plugin is only an alpha version and should be considered as such. This means it can still be optimized for both speed and memory footprint, it will error or stop working and basic functionality might still not work.
What it does
- Provide code completion in c and c++ files
- Deduct members of structs/unions
- Provide type information for word under cursor
- Jump to definitions
- The plugin caches information in memory and on disk to speedup information lookups
What it does not do
- References: ctags does not support references, this can be solved using other plugins such as SublimeGtags
- Whole project search, indexing a whole project takes tens of minutes (depending on the project size ofcourse) and since this plugin tries to do all indexing live thats out of the question.
This plugin requires ctags to be installed on the system, however no tag files must be created. This plugin will automatically detect which files to scan and parse the output straight into memory.
Todo / Future work
- Improve ctags flags, it might be doing more than what is required by the plugin
- Improve the filter that handles symbol collision
- Settings, provide settings to optimize this plugin or to customize the behavior
- Add menuitems to access the settings/commands
- If you have an issue or a great idea, feel free to fork and create a pull request
- No special coding rules, just make it readable and test it a bit
- Issues will be handled at a best effort basis