Sublime Text plugin to close all open files inside some folder or all open files inside the folder of current active file.
- Total 1K
- Win 686
- Mac 202
- Linux 185
|Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26||Feb 25||Feb 24||Feb 23||Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15||Feb 14||Feb 13||Feb 12||Feb 11||Feb 10||Feb 9||Feb 8||Feb 7||Feb 6||Feb 5||Feb 4||Feb 3||Feb 2||Feb 1||Jan 31||Jan 30||Jan 29||Jan 28||Jan 27||Jan 26||Jan 25||Jan 24||Jan 23||Jan 22||Jan 21||Jan 20||Jan 19||Jan 18||Jan 17||Jan 16||Jan 15|
CloseFolder Sublime Text plugin
A simple Sublime Text plugin to close all open files of current directory or all open files inside some directory. Supports Sublime Text 2 and 3.
- When doing web development project, the tab count easily shoots up to 30+ in no time. By this time, figuring each tab starts becoming difficult as only few characters of the filename can be seen. With this I can quickly close an old folder (which I may not need now) and generate some room.
- I keep all my college semester lab work in a single project. Whenever I need to make some room, I close a past 'lab' folder.
- When I take part in a coding contest/marathon, I create a folder for it and then keep all related files in there. By the end of the contest, I easily have 10+ tabs opened for it. This plugin helps me remove them all at once.
CloseFolder and install it via Package Control.
Download this repo, extract it and then place CloseFolder folder in Packages directory of ST.
There are 2 commands in this plugin.
close_folder- Closes all files which are in the same directory (& below) as the file opened in the active tab. This can be activated by following ways.
- Right click in the Sublime Text editing area and select 'Close Folder' option.
- Open Command Palette (Ctrl-Shift-P) and run
CloseFolder: Close all files in this folder recursively.
close_folder_dirs- Closes all files which are inside the selected directory, recursively. This can be activated from the sidebar by right clicking on the folder and selecting 'Close Folder' option.