Syntax highlighting for Neo4j's Cypher query language in SublimeText.
- Total 1K
- Win 519
- Mac 789
- Linux 162
|Jun 3||Jun 2||Jun 1||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20|
Sublime Text 2 plugin - Cypher
A plugin for working with Neo4j's Cypher query language in SublimeText.
- If you don't have it already install Sublime Package Control
- See Package Control usage
- Open the Command Pallete (cmd+shift+p)
- Select “Install Package”
- Select “Cypher”
The plugin will detect files ending in
.cyp as Cypher, optionally just select Cypher from the Syntax menu.
- Type a Cypher query into your editor
- Run it by selecting the query and hitting (cmd+shift+r on OSX, ctrl+shift+r on Windows)
- The results or error will be shown in the console, which can be opened by (ctrl+)
- If no text is selected, all the text in the file is run as a single query
- Auto selecting the query under the cursor
- Auto completion for Cypher keywords and functions, etc
- Auto completion based on data in the DB
- Cypher 2 support