Git badges like VS Code
Change git badges in Sublime Text Sidebar into the VS Code look
- Total 3K
- Win 2K
- Mac 518
- Linux 393
|Sep 30||Sep 29||Sep 28||Sep 27||Sep 26||Sep 25||Sep 24||Sep 23||Sep 22||Sep 21||Sep 20||Sep 19||Sep 18||Sep 17||Sep 16||Sep 15||Sep 14||Sep 13||Sep 12||Sep 11||Sep 10||Sep 9||Sep 8||Sep 7||Sep 6||Sep 5||Sep 4||Sep 3||Sep 2||Sep 1||Aug 31||Aug 30||Aug 29||Aug 28||Aug 27||Aug 26||Aug 25||Aug 24||Aug 23||Aug 22||Aug 21||Aug 20||Aug 19||Aug 18||Aug 17||Aug 16|
git badges like VS Code
This plugin changes default Sublime Text git badges in left sidebar into VS Code looks.
Instead of dots and chevrons there are letters
U. Also colors are changed.
Based on OdatNurd's gist
Install as plugin via Package Control
Note that this plugin works only on Sublime Text 3.2 and above (>=3200), as in this version native git implementation was added.
Usage with other than default themes
If you are using another theme like Ayu or others, you cannot switch theme, but only color schema. Because there is difference between Select color scheme and Select Theme.
So do the following:
- Open command pallete (CTRL + Shift + P) and type UI: Select Theme and select Adaptive or Default/Default Dark. (not Ayu or others)
- Open command pallete (CTRL + Shift + P) and type UI: Select Color scheme and select any of Ayu or others.
How it looks
- New files are green with
U badge (untracked) or
A badge when added to staging area
- Modified files are yellow with
M badge when unstaged or
S badge when staged
- Folder of deleted file has no color (red evoke error) but has red circle badge
- Conflicted file is red with git merge badge
- Folder has always circle badge (no letter or icon) except Conflicted
Contribution is welcome. Leave an Issue or Pull request
Icons must be in PNG format in RGB mode (not palette mode). Use prepared PSD in Photopea, which can export file in RGB mode.
- Added new Default Dark theme, which was added in ST4
- Improved looks in Default (light) and Adaptive theme
- Create new
- Fixed path to custom icons