Make Sublime Text 3 even more high
Labels color scheme, experimental
- Total 248
- Win 160
- Mac 45
- Linux 43
|Mar 31||Mar 30||Mar 29||Mar 28||Mar 27||Mar 26||Mar 25||Mar 24||Mar 23||Mar 22||Mar 21||Mar 20||Mar 19||Mar 18||Mar 17||Mar 16||Mar 15||Mar 14||Mar 13||Mar 12||Mar 11||Mar 10||Mar 9||Mar 8||Mar 7||Mar 6||Mar 5||Mar 4||Mar 3||Mar 2||Mar 1||Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26||Feb 25||Feb 24||Feb 23||Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15|
Make Sublime Text 3 even more high.
Plugin which changes your current color scheme gradually in real time (if time is real of course)
Demonstration video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5N5igIRits
What you need to know before the trip
- Sublime Text build 3149 or later required - only “new”
.sublime-color-schemeformat supported (all default color schemes and some of user-written)
- It's impossible for now to change color scheme of Sublime Text in-memory.
So main thing this plugin does is repeatedly rewriting the file with current color scheme modification (every 0.2 sec by default) so you'll better to have an OS installed on a SSD to run Highlime (or you can set greater
- Because of the problem described previously we can't yet make a real disco with this plugin - we're limited by IO operations speed
* On Mac use
Cmd ⌘ instead of
1) Turn on some good music 2) While using color scheme which you like the most choose
View -> Highlime -> Get high or press
3) To pause plugin (if you are okay with current colors) choose
View -> Highlime -> Take a nap
4) To revert changes completely choose
View -> Highlime -> Guys I'm sober or press
or just change current color scheme to another one
- “Take a nap” command does not work if it was called from Command Palette (works only from hot keys / main menu)
Caused by this bug: https://github.com/sublimehq/sublime_text/issues/3404
Hope it will be fixed in Sublime Text 4
- With very small values of
time_iteration_step(depends on your system drive speed and current load) Sublime Text can throw errors on color scheme load.
This problem cannot be resolved automatically for now (we have no method to know if settings were loaded fully before rewriting color scheme file).
To resolve this issue manually you'll need to try a greater value of