Make Sublime Text 3 even more high
- Total 136
- Win 89
- Mac 26
- Linux 21
|Jun 22||Jun 21||Jun 20||Jun 19||Jun 18||Jun 17||Jun 16||Jun 15||Jun 14||Jun 13||Jun 12||Jun 11||Jun 10||Jun 9||Jun 8||Jun 7||Jun 6||Jun 5||Jun 4||Jun 3||Jun 2||Jun 1||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9|
Make Sublime Text 3 even more high.
Plugin which changes your current color scheme gradually in real time (if time is real of course)
Demonstration video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5N5igIRits
What you need to know before the trip
- Sublime Text build 3149 or later required - only “new”
.sublime-color-schemeformat supported (all default color schemes and some of user-written)
- It's impossible for now to change color scheme of Sublime Text in-memory.
So main thing this plugin does is repeatedly rewriting the file with current color scheme modification (every 0.2 sec by default) so you'll better to have an OS installed on a SSD to run Highlime (or you can set greater
- Because of the problem described previously we can't yet make a real disco with this plugin - we're limited by IO operations speed
* On Mac use
Cmd ⌘ instead of
1) Turn on some good music 2) While using color scheme which you like the most choose
View -> Highlime -> Get high or press
3) To pause plugin (if you are okay with current colors) choose
View -> Highlime -> Take a nap
4) To revert changes completely choose
View -> Highlime -> Guys I'm sober or press
or just change current color scheme to another one
- “Take a nap” command does not work if it was called from Command Palette (works only from hot keys / main menu)
Caused by this bug: https://github.com/sublimehq/sublime_text/issues/3404
Hope it will be fixed in Sublime Text 4
- With very small values of
time_iteration_step(depends on your system drive speed and current load) Sublime Text can throw errors on color scheme load.
This problem cannot be resolved automatically for now (we have no method to know if settings were loaded fully before rewriting color scheme file).
To resolve this issue manually you'll need to try a greater value of