Make Sublime Text 3 even more high
- Total 73
- Win 45
- Mac 12
- Linux 16
|Nov 27||Nov 26||Nov 25||Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18||Oct 17||Oct 16||Oct 15||Oct 14|
Make Sublime Text 3 even more high.
Plugin which changes your current color scheme gradually in real time (if time is real of course)
Demonstration video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5N5igIRits
What you need to know before the trip
- Sublime Text build 3149 or later required - only “new”
.sublime-color-schemeformat supported (all default color schemes and some of user-written)
- It's impossible for now to change color scheme of Sublime Text in-memory.
So main thing this plugin does is repeatedly rewriting the file with current color scheme modification (every 0.2 sec by default) so you'll better to have an OS installed on a SSD to run Highlime (or you can set greater
- Because of the problem described previously we can't yet make a real disco with this plugin - we're limited by IO operations speed
* On Mac use
Cmd ⌘ instead of
1) Turn on some good music 2) While using color scheme which you like the most choose
View -> Highlime -> Get high or press
3) To pause plugin (if you are okay with current colors) choose
View -> Highlime -> Take a nap
4) To revert changes completely choose
View -> Highlime -> Guys I'm sober or press
or just change current color scheme to another one
- “Take a nap” command does not work if it was called from Command Palette (works only from hot keys / main menu)
Caused by this bug: https://github.com/sublimehq/sublime_text/issues/3404
Hope it will be fixed in Sublime Text 4
- With very small values of
time_iteration_step(depends on your system drive speed and current load) Sublime Text can throw errors on color scheme load.
This problem cannot be resolved automatically for now (we have no method to know if settings were loaded fully before rewriting color scheme file).
To resolve this issue manually you'll need to try a greater value of