Make Sublime Text 3 even more high
- Total 173
- Win 107
- Mac 35
- Linux 31
|Jan 25||Jan 24||Jan 23||Jan 22||Jan 21||Jan 20||Jan 19||Jan 18||Jan 17||Jan 16||Jan 15||Jan 14||Jan 13||Jan 12||Jan 11||Jan 10||Jan 9||Jan 8||Jan 7||Jan 6||Jan 5||Jan 4||Jan 3||Jan 2||Jan 1||Dec 31||Dec 30||Dec 29||Dec 28||Dec 27||Dec 26||Dec 25||Dec 24||Dec 23||Dec 22||Dec 21||Dec 20||Dec 19||Dec 18||Dec 17||Dec 16||Dec 15||Dec 14||Dec 13||Dec 12|
Make Sublime Text 3 even more high.
Plugin which changes your current color scheme gradually in real time (if time is real of course)
Demonstration video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5N5igIRits
What you need to know before the trip
- Sublime Text build 3149 or later required - only “new”
.sublime-color-schemeformat supported (all default color schemes and some of user-written)
- It's impossible for now to change color scheme of Sublime Text in-memory.
So main thing this plugin does is repeatedly rewriting the file with current color scheme modification (every 0.2 sec by default) so you'll better to have an OS installed on a SSD to run Highlime (or you can set greater
- Because of the problem described previously we can't yet make a real disco with this plugin - we're limited by IO operations speed
* On Mac use
Cmd ⌘ instead of
1) Turn on some good music 2) While using color scheme which you like the most choose
View -> Highlime -> Get high or press
3) To pause plugin (if you are okay with current colors) choose
View -> Highlime -> Take a nap
4) To revert changes completely choose
View -> Highlime -> Guys I'm sober or press
or just change current color scheme to another one
- “Take a nap” command does not work if it was called from Command Palette (works only from hot keys / main menu)
Caused by this bug: https://github.com/sublimehq/sublime_text/issues/3404
Hope it will be fixed in Sublime Text 4
- With very small values of
time_iteration_step(depends on your system drive speed and current load) Sublime Text can throw errors on color scheme load.
This problem cannot be resolved automatically for now (we have no method to know if settings were loaded fully before rewriting color scheme file).
To resolve this issue manually you'll need to try a greater value of