Open source licence snippets for Sublime Text
- Total 3K
- Win 1K
- OS X 1K
- Linux 960
|May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20||Apr 19||Apr 18||Apr 17||Apr 16||Apr 15||Apr 14|
Licence Snippets for Sublime Text
This package provides the full text (for LICENCE files) as well as the recommended header text for several popular open-source licences as Sublime Text snippets. It makes inserting licence text in your source files quick and easy.
The licences included in this package are all OSI-Approved.
The easiest and best way to manage Sublime Text packages is with Package Control.
- Install Package Control if you haven't already.
- Choose Install Package from the command palette.
- Select Licence Snippets and press Enter. Easy.
You can clone this repository into your Sublime Text Packages directory. You really should use Package Control, though.
You can download a zip file from here and extract it to your Sublime Text Packages directory. But seriously, just install Package Control.
To insert, for example, the MIT licence in a source file, open the command palette, type mit and choose Licence Snippet: MIT [Header] [Full Text] (or choose Licence Snippet: MIT [Header] [Full Text] from the snippets menu). The licence text will be inserted at the cursor. The copyright details (year, author, organization, etc.) will be highlighted in turn so that you can easily tab between them and modify them if necessary.
- Licences suffixed with [Header] are intended to be used in the header section of a file in your project.
- Licences suffixed with [Full Text] are ideally used to fill LICENCE or LICENCE.txt files.
Two settings are available to configure the behaviour of this plugin. To set them, choose Preferences > Settings - User and add a line for the setting you want to change.
- licence_comment_style = none, line, or block (default: line)
- licence_wrap_lines = True or False (default: False)