Digia PySide and Riverbank's PyQt bindings for Qt on Python Sublime Text 2 and Sublime Text 3 support
- Total 5K
- Win 3K
- Mac 783
- Linux 1K
|Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15||Feb 14||Feb 13||Feb 12||Feb 11||Feb 10||Feb 9||Feb 8||Feb 7||Feb 6||Feb 5||Feb 4||Feb 3||Feb 2||Feb 1||Jan 31||Jan 30||Jan 29||Jan 28||Jan 27||Jan 26||Jan 25||Jan 24||Jan 23||Jan 22||Jan 21||Jan 20||Jan 19||Jan 18||Jan 17||Jan 16||Jan 15||Jan 14||Jan 13||Jan 12||Jan 11||Jan 10||Jan 9||Jan 8||Jan 7||Jan 6||Jan 5||Jan 4|
Sublime PySide adds Qt (PySide and PyQt4) support for Sublime Text 2 and Sublime Text 3 on Python.
Python support is build for PySide and PyQt4 as well. This has been tested on Linux and Mac OSX
Sublime Text 3: This plugin works on Sublime Text 3 as well as Sublime Text 2 you should only install it from Package Control as usual.
Copyright © 2012 - 2013 Oscar Campos email@example.com
WARNING: SublimeRope features doesn't work in Sublime Text 3 but you can use Anaconda to get full auto completion.
Unzip / git clone the SublimePySide directory into your ST2's Packages directory. To create a new PySide Qt project just use your Operating System keybindings:
ctrl+shift+q on Linux ctrl+super+q on Mac OSX ctrl+alt+q on Windows
Then select the type of project you want to create and answer the questions.
You can also use the Tools menu at the toolbar to create a new project. You can configure SublimePySide to always use PySide or PyQt4 in the plugin settings file or just let it asks you when you generate a new project.
To convert PySide to PyQt4 syntax you can use the keybindings:
ctrl+shift+c, ctrl+shift+q on Linux ctrl+super+c, ctrl+super+q on Mac OSX ctrl+shift+c, ctrl+shift+q on Windows
To convert PyQt4 to PySide syntax you can use the keybindings:
ctrl+shift+c, ctrl+shift+p on Linux ctrl+super+c, ctrl+super+p on Mac OSX ctrl+shift+c, ctrl+shift+p on Windows
NOTES: Conversion from PyQt4 API 1 QVariant toWhatever methods to PySide is not automatic yet so maybe you should edit your code by hand after conversion. PySide only converts to PyQt4 API 2.
IMPORTANT: This plugin use SublimeRope if installed to generate Rope projects in an automatic way. Note that this behaviour is only true in Sublime Text 2, in Sublime Text 3 you can use Anaconda to get full autocompletion.
PySide features are describe below:
- QML file syntax highligth
- QMLProject file syntax highlight
- QML snippets
- PySide and PyQt4 project creation
- PySide and PyQt4 autocompletion via SublimeRope
- PySide to PyQt4 syntax conversion
- PyQt4 to PySide syntax conversion
Qt Designer related
- Open ui files with Qt Designer if installed (and it's path is configured)
- Create new UI files for Qt Designer and open it automatically
- Compile UI (available as side bar and context menus)
- Preview UI (available as context menu)
Qt Linguist and friends
- Open Qt Linguist from Sublime Text
- Open TS files that we have already open in Sublime Text with Qt Linguist (it only works with TS or QM files)
- Generate project (by Qt project file or by python sources) linguist TS files (available as side bar context menu)
- Compile resource file with pyside-rcc (available in context and side bar menus)
- Open QDBusViewer from Sublime Text
- Qt Quick Application (Python + QML)
- Qt Quick UI (Pure QML)
- Qt Gui Application (Pure Python)
- Qt Console Application (Pure Python)
- Qt Unit Test (dumb skeleton)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA.
Have a look at “LICENSE.txt” file for more information.