Improved Syntax Highlighting for RestructuredText.
- Total 16K
- Win 5K
- Mac 6K
- Linux 5K
|Jan 25||Jan 24||Jan 23||Jan 22||Jan 21||Jan 20||Jan 19||Jan 18||Jan 17||Jan 16||Jan 15||Jan 14||Jan 13||Jan 12||Jan 11||Jan 10||Jan 9||Jan 8||Jan 7||Jan 6||Jan 5||Jan 4||Jan 3||Jan 2||Jan 1||Dec 31||Dec 30||Dec 29||Dec 28||Dec 27||Dec 26||Dec 25||Dec 24||Dec 23||Dec 22||Dec 21||Dec 20||Dec 19||Dec 18||Dec 17||Dec 16||Dec 15||Dec 14||Dec 13||Dec 12|
This Package is for nice syntax highlighting of reStructuredText. Best viewed with sunburst and twilight color schemes.
For have nice highlighting out of the box, it has many tweaks in scope names, that is instead of having right semantic names, it rather has names, which are highlighted by most of color schemes. Color schemes have to support markup.* scopes better...
Headings and terms (from definition lists) are available as symbols, so you can use CTRL-R to jump to them.
Creation of this syntax definition was the motivation for writing SyntaxHighlightTools.
For snippets check out Restructured Text (RST) Snippets.
- fix issue #6, only recognized preformatted code will be highlighted, other is skipped unhighlighted.
- fix issue #7, domain names in directives
- fix partly issue #5, doc and ref are highlighted in a special way
- fix issue #4, render escapes in captions
- added some type-guessing for preformatted text for highlighted preformatted text
- simplified list highlighting. Only list-bullets or list-numbers are highlighted. Such that issue #1 is fixed on all platforms.
- made options to entity names and put them also into symbol list
- issue #1 was not fixed. list is not completely highlighted anymore in ST3, but no hanging or crashes in ST2 anymore.
- fix issue #1: st2 hangs in list parsing
- improve list handling
- add all list characters as list indicators