No description provided
- Total 17K
- Win 6K
- Mac 6K
- Linux 5K
|Aug 4||Aug 3||Aug 2||Aug 1||Jul 31||Jul 30||Jul 29||Jul 28||Jul 27||Jul 26||Jul 25||Jul 24||Jul 23||Jul 22||Jul 21||Jul 20||Jul 19||Jul 18||Jul 17||Jul 16||Jul 15||Jul 14||Jul 13||Jul 12||Jul 11||Jul 10||Jul 9||Jul 8||Jul 7||Jul 6||Jul 5||Jul 4||Jul 3||Jul 2||Jul 1||Jun 30||Jun 29||Jun 28||Jun 27||Jun 26||Jun 25||Jun 24||Jun 23||Jun 22||Jun 21|
Note: The original repository for this package was lost. I (Adam) have revived this package in February 2021, from the version installed on my computer, in February 2021.
This Package is for nice syntax highlighting of reStructuredText. Best viewed with sunburst and twilight color schemes.
For have nice highlighting out of the box, it has many tweaks in scope names, that is instead of having right semantic names, it rather has names, which are highlighted by most of color schemes. Color schemes have to support markup.* scopes better...
Headings and terms (from definition lists) are available as symbols, so you can use CTRL-R to jump to them.
Creation of this syntax definition was the motivation for writing SyntaxHighlightTools.
For snippets check out Restructured Text (RST) Snippets.
- 1.0.0 (2021-02-28)
- forked by Adam Johnson
- fix issue #6, only recognized preformatted code will be highlighted, other is skipped unhighlighted.
- fix issue #7, domain names in directives
- fix partly issue #5, doc and ref are highlighted in a special way
- fix issue #4, render escapes in captions
- added some type-guessing for preformatted text for highlighted preformatted text
- simplified list highlighting. Only list-bullets or list-numbers are highlighted. Such that issue #1 is fixed on all platforms.
- made options to entity names and put them also into symbol list
- issue #1 was not fixed. list is not completely highlighted anymore in ST3, but no hanging or crashes in ST2 anymore.
- fix issue #1: st2 hangs in list parsing
- improve list handling
- add all list characters as list indicators