Improved Syntax Highlighting for RestructuredText.
- Total 16K
- Win 5K
- OS X 6K
- Linux 5K
|Dec 14||Dec 13||Dec 12||Dec 11||Dec 10||Dec 9||Dec 8||Dec 7||Dec 6||Dec 5||Dec 4||Dec 3||Dec 2||Dec 1||Nov 30||Nov 29||Nov 28||Nov 27||Nov 26||Nov 25||Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31|
This Package is for nice syntax highlighting of reStructuredText. Best viewed with sunburst and twilight color schemes.
For have nice highlighting out of the box, it has many tweaks in scope names, that is instead of having right semantic names, it rather has names, which are highlighted by most of color schemes. Color schemes have to support markup.* scopes better...
Headings and terms (from definition lists) are available as symbols, so you can use CTRL-R to jump to them.
Creation of this syntax definition was the motivation for writing SyntaxHighlightTools.
For snippets check out Restructured Text (RST) Snippets.
- fix issue #6, only recognized preformatted code will be highlighted, other is skipped unhighlighted.
- fix issue #7, domain names in directives
- fix partly issue #5, doc and ref are highlighted in a special way
- fix issue #4, render escapes in captions
- added some type-guessing for preformatted text for highlighted preformatted text
- simplified list highlighting. Only list-bullets or list-numbers are highlighted. Such that issue #1 is fixed on all platforms.
- made options to entity names and put them also into symbol list
- issue #1 was not fixed. list is not completely highlighted anymore in ST3, but no hanging or crashes in ST2 anymore.
- fix issue #1: st2 hangs in list parsing
- improve list handling
- add all list characters as list indicators