Improved Syntax Highlighting for RestructuredText.
- Total 14K
- Win 5K
- OS X 5K
- Linux 4K
|Jun 24||Jun 23||Jun 22||Jun 21||Jun 20||Jun 19||Jun 18||Jun 17||Jun 16||Jun 15||Jun 14||Jun 13||Jun 12||Jun 11||Jun 10||Jun 9||Jun 8||Jun 7||Jun 6||Jun 5||Jun 4||Jun 3||Jun 2||Jun 1||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10|
This Package is for nice syntax highlighting of reStructuredText. Best viewed with sunburst and twilight color schemes.
For have nice highlighting out of the box, it has many tweaks in scope names, that is instead of having right semantic names, it rather has names, which are highlighted by most of color schemes. Color schemes have to support markup.* scopes better...
Headings and terms (from definition lists) are available as symbols, so you can use CTRL-R to jump to them.
Creation of this syntax definition was the motivation for writing SyntaxHighlightTools.
For snippets check out Restructured Text (RST) Snippets.
- fix issue #6, only recognized preformatted code will be highlighted, other is skipped unhighlighted.
- fix issue #7, domain names in directives
- fix partly issue #5, doc and ref are highlighted in a special way
- fix issue #4, render escapes in captions
- added some type-guessing for preformatted text for highlighted preformatted text
- simplified list highlighting. Only list-bullets or list-numbers are highlighted. Such that issue #1 is fixed on all platforms.
- made options to entity names and put them also into symbol list
- issue #1 was not fixed. list is not completely highlighted anymore in ST3, but no hanging or crashes in ST2 anymore.
- fix issue #1: st2 hangs in list parsing
- improve list handling
- add all list characters as list indicators