A collection of tools for creation of SikuliX tests with SublimeText
- Total 24
- Win 3
- Mac 21
- Linux 0
|Dec 1||Nov 30||Nov 29||Nov 28||Nov 27||Nov 26||Nov 25||Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18|
The primary purpose for this collection of tools is to leave SikuliX IDE and write GUI tests in Sublime Text.
- captures a selection from the screen, saves it to the currently active directory and inserts the filename at the cursor position.
With the Package Control plugin: The easiest way to install SikuliTools is through Package Control, which can be found at this site: http://wbond.net/sublime_packages/package_control
Once you install Package Control, restart Sublime Text and bring up the Command Palette (
Command+Shift+P). Select “Package Control: Install Package”, wait while Package Control fetches the latest package list, then select SikuliTools when the list appears. The advantage of using this method is that Package Control will automatically keep SikuliTools up to date with the latest version.
Without Git: Download the latest source from
GitHub <https://github.com/hendrikelsner/SikuliTools>_ and copy the whole directory into the Packages directory.
With Git: Clone the repository in your Sublime Text Packages directory, located somewhere in user's “Home” directory::
git clone https://github.com/hendrikelsner/SikuliTools.git
To access the “Package” directory use: Sublime Text -> Preferences -> Browse Packages…
- type image name and hit ENTER (if you leave this blank, a timestamp is used as filename)
- select a part of the screen
The selection is saved to an image file in the directory of the currently active tab.
- Command to clean up a test folder (remove unused images, show missing)
- A match overlay that highlights all matches on screen for a selected image pattern
- Build script to run the currently open test
- CheatSheet view (like https://packagecontrol.io/packages/Cheat%20Sheets)