A simple StrapdownJS Boilerplate!
- Total 206
- Win 124
- Mac 52
- Linux 30
|Aug 2||Aug 1||Jul 31||Jul 30||Jul 29||Jul 28||Jul 27||Jul 26||Jul 25||Jul 24||Jul 23||Jul 22||Jul 21||Jul 20||Jul 19||Jul 18||Jul 17||Jul 16||Jul 15||Jul 14||Jul 13||Jul 12||Jul 11||Jul 10||Jul 9||Jul 8||Jul 7||Jul 6||Jul 5||Jul 4||Jul 3||Jul 2||Jul 1||Jun 30||Jun 29||Jun 28||Jun 27||Jun 26||Jun 25||Jun 24||Jun 23||Jun 22||Jun 21||Jun 20||Jun 19||Jun 18|
What is it?
This is a Sublime-Text 2/3 package designed to help you get started with making HTML files with markdown syntax for writing content via StrapdownJS.
Works Great with Strapdown Markdown Preview!
Why Make this?
I was digging around for snippets for the basic example StrapdownJS boilerplate that is found on the StrapdownJS website itself, but I didn't find any while writing my documentation so I made one myself
Note: I copied the following from the packagecontro.io website
- Just open the Preferences > Browse Packages menu
- Browse up a folder and then into the Installed Packages/ folder
- Download Strapdownjs_boilerplate.sublime-package and copy it into the Installed Packages/ directory
- Restart Sublime Text
Sublime-Text Package Control
(coming soon) Note (4/4/17): I have to set this up later on and get approval by the good people at Sublime-Text Package Control. So take this section as a placeholder for now. GOTT'ER DUN!
- Start Sublime-Text 2/3
- Press Ctrl+Shift+p (Windows, Linux) or CMD+Shift+p) (Mac OS); All Package Control commands begin with Package Control:, so start typing Package.
- The command pallete will now show a number of commands. Select Package Control: Install Package and then type “StrapdownJS” and select “StrapdownJS BoilerPlate”
How do I Use It?
Type on your new tab or window
strapdownjs and hit Tab
This is all being released under the WTFPL, Version 2 License.