No description provided
- Total 71
- Win 35
- OS X 25
- Linux 11
|May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20||Apr 19||Apr 18||Apr 17||Apr 16||Apr 15||Apr 14||Apr 13|
What is it?
This is a Sublime-Text 2/3 package designed to help you get started with making HTML files with markdown syntax for writing content via StrapdownJS.
Why Make this?
I was digging around for snippets for the basic example StrapdownJS boilerplate that is found on the StrapdownJS website itself, but I didn't find any while writing my documentation so I made one myself
Note: I copied the following from the packagecontro.io website
- Just open the Preferences > Browse Packages menu
- Browse up a folder and then into the Installed Packages/ folder
- Download Strapdownjs_boilerplate.sublime-package and copy it into the Installed Packages/ directory
- Restart Sublime Text
Sublime-Text Package Control (coming soon)
Note (4/4/17): I have to set this up later on and get approval by the good people at Sublime-Text Package Control. So take this section as a placeholder for now.
- Start Sublime-Text 2/3
- Press Ctrl+Shift+p (Windows, Linux) or CMD+Shift+p) (Mac OS); All Package Control commands begin with Package Control:, so start typing Package.
- The command pallete will now show a number of commands. Select Package Control: Install Package and then type “StrapdownJS” and select “StrapdownJS BoilerPlate”
This is all being released under the WTFPL, Version 2 License.