No description provided
- Total 39
- Win 22
- OS X 11
- Linux 6
|Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18||Oct 17||Oct 16||Oct 15||Oct 14||Oct 13||Oct 12||Oct 11||Oct 10|
What is it?
This is a Sublime-Text 2/3 package designed to help you get started with making HTML files with markdown syntax for writing content via StrapdownJS.
Why Make this?
I was digging around for snippets for the basic example StrapdownJS boilerplate that is found on the StrapdownJS website itself, but I didn't find any while writing my documentation so I made one myself
Note: I copied the following from the packagecontro.io website
- Just open the Preferences > Browse Packages menu
- Browse up a folder and then into the Installed Packages/ folder
- Download Strapdownjs_boilerplate.sublime-package and copy it into the Installed Packages/ directory
- Restart Sublime Text
Sublime-Text Package Control (coming soon)
Note (4/4/17): I have to set this up later on and get approval by the good people at Sublime-Text Package Control. So take this section as a placeholder for now.
- Start Sublime-Text 2/3
- Press Ctrl+Shift+p (Windows, Linux) or CMD+Shift+p) (Mac OS); All Package Control commands begin with Package Control:, so start typing Package.
- The command pallete will now show a number of commands. Select Package Control: Install Package and then type “StrapdownJS” and select “StrapdownJS BoilerPlate”
This is all being released under the WTFPL, Version 2 License.