No description provided
- Total 105
- Win 51
- OS X 35
- Linux 19
|Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15||Feb 14||Feb 13||Feb 12||Feb 11||Feb 10||Feb 9||Feb 8||Feb 7||Feb 6||Feb 5||Feb 4||Feb 3||Feb 2||Feb 1||Jan 31||Jan 30||Jan 29||Jan 28||Jan 27||Jan 26||Jan 25||Jan 24||Jan 23||Jan 22||Jan 21||Jan 20||Jan 19||Jan 18||Jan 17||Jan 16||Jan 15||Jan 14||Jan 13||Jan 12||Jan 11||Jan 10||Jan 9|
What is it?
This is a Sublime-Text 2/3 package designed to help you get started with making HTML files with markdown syntax for writing content via StrapdownJS.
Why Make this?
I was digging around for snippets for the basic example StrapdownJS boilerplate that is found on the StrapdownJS website itself, but I didn't find any while writing my documentation so I made one myself
Note: I copied the following from the packagecontro.io website
- Just open the Preferences > Browse Packages menu
- Browse up a folder and then into the Installed Packages/ folder
- Download Strapdownjs_boilerplate.sublime-package and copy it into the Installed Packages/ directory
- Restart Sublime Text
Sublime-Text Package Control (coming soon)
Note (4/4/17): I have to set this up later on and get approval by the good people at Sublime-Text Package Control. So take this section as a placeholder for now.
- Start Sublime-Text 2/3
- Press Ctrl+Shift+p (Windows, Linux) or CMD+Shift+p) (Mac OS); All Package Control commands begin with Package Control:, so start typing Package.
- The command pallete will now show a number of commands. Select Package Control: Install Package and then type “StrapdownJS” and select “StrapdownJS BoilerPlate”
This is all being released under the WTFPL, Version 2 License.