Plugin for SublimeLinter for Lint.jl
- Total 2K
- Win 1K
- Mac 722
- Linux 597
|Sep 28||Sep 27||Sep 26||Sep 25||Sep 24||Sep 23||Sep 22||Sep 21||Sep 20||Sep 19||Sep 18||Sep 17||Sep 16||Sep 15||Sep 14||Sep 13||Sep 12||Sep 11||Sep 10||Sep 9||Sep 8||Sep 7||Sep 6||Sep 5||Sep 4||Sep 3||Sep 2||Sep 1||Aug 31||Aug 30||Aug 29||Aug 28||Aug 27||Aug 26||Aug 25||Aug 24||Aug 23||Aug 22||Aug 21||Aug 20||Aug 19||Aug 18||Aug 17||Aug 16||Aug 15||Aug 14|
This linter plugin for SublimeLinter provides an interface to julialint. It will be used with files that have the “julia” syntax. Currently, it takes some time until it lints, because of the start-up time of the linter, but it should improve with time independently of this linter.
SublimeLinter 3 must be installed in order to use this plugin. If SublimeLinter 3 is not installed, please follow the instructions here.
Before using this plugin, you must ensure that you have a usable instance of
julia and have installed a
Lint package. To install
Lint, do the following:
Input the following:
To make it working you need to specify path to your executable of
Julia and edit the script within the package content. Do the following:
Sublime Text -> Preferences -> Package Settings -> SublimeLinter -> Settings User
Add to paths variable path to your executable of julia:
- OS X: Something like “osx”: [“/Applications/julia-0.3.5.app/Contents/Resources/julia/bin”] if you have the binaries (the number changes based on the version) or if you have installed manually you should be able to figure out what path to add.
- Linux: You can find your Julia install with
which julia. Some Julia installs can be found at
- Windows: you should locate julia.exe .
Please use Package Control to install the linter plugin. This will ensure that the plugin will be updated when new versions are available. If you want to install from source so you can modify the source code, you probably know what you are doing so we won’t cover that here.
To install via Package Control, do the following:
Within Sublime Text, bring up the Command Palette and type
install. Among the commands you should see
Package Control: Install Package. If that command is not highlighted, use the keyboard or mouse to select it. There will be a pause of a few seconds while Package Control fetches the list of available plugins.
When the plugin list appears, type
julialint. Among the entries you should see
SublimeLinter-contrib-julialint. If that entry is not highlighted, use the keyboard or mouse to select it.
There are no settings so far.
If you would like to contribute enhancements or fixes, please do the following:
- Fork the plugin repository.
- Hack on a separate topic branch created from the latest
- Commit and push the topic branch.
- Make a pull request.
- Be patient. ;-)
Please note that modifications should follow these coding guidelines:
- Indent is 4 spaces.
- Code should pass flake8 and pep257 linters.
- Vertical whitespace helps readability, don’t be afraid to use it.
- Please use descriptive variable names, no abbreviations unless they are very well known.
Thank you for helping out!