Plugin for SublimeLinter for Lint.jl
- Total 1K
- Win 396
- OS X 408
- Linux 297
|Dec 17||Dec 16||Dec 15||Dec 14||Dec 13||Dec 12||Dec 11||Dec 10||Dec 9||Dec 8||Dec 7||Dec 6||Dec 5||Dec 4||Dec 3||Dec 2||Dec 1||Nov 30||Nov 29||Nov 28||Nov 27||Nov 26||Nov 25||Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2|
This linter plugin for SublimeLinter provides an interface to julialint. It will be used with files that have the “julia” syntax. Currently, it takes some time until it lints, because of the start-up time of the linter, but it should improve with time independently of this linter.
SublimeLinter 3 must be installed in order to use this plugin. If SublimeLinter 3 is not installed, please follow the instructions here.
Before using this plugin, you must ensure that you have a usable instance of
julia and have installed a
Lint package. To install
Lint, do the following:
Input the following:
To make it working you need to specify path to your executable of
Julia and edit the script within the package content. Do the following:
Sublime Text -> Preferences -> Package Settings -> SublimeLinter -> Settings User
Add to paths variable path to your executable of julia:
- OS X: Something like “osx”: [“/Applications/julia-0.3.5.app/Contents/Resources/julia/bin”] if you have the binaries (the number changes based on the version) or if you have installed manually you should be able to figure out what path to add.
- Linux: You can find your Julia install with
which julia. Some Julia installs can be found at
- Windows: you should locate julia.exe .
Please use Package Control to install the linter plugin. This will ensure that the plugin will be updated when new versions are available. If you want to install from source so you can modify the source code, you probably know what you are doing so we won’t cover that here.
To install via Package Control, do the following:
Within Sublime Text, bring up the Command Palette and type
install. Among the commands you should see
Package Control: Install Package. If that command is not highlighted, use the keyboard or mouse to select it. There will be a pause of a few seconds while Package Control fetches the list of available plugins.
When the plugin list appears, type
julialint. Among the entries you should see
SublimeLinter-contrib-julialint. If that entry is not highlighted, use the keyboard or mouse to select it.
There are no settings so far.
If you would like to contribute enhancements or fixes, please do the following:
- Fork the plugin repository.
- Hack on a separate topic branch created from the latest
- Commit and push the topic branch.
- Make a pull request.
- Be patient. ;-)
Please note that modifications should follow these coding guidelines:
- Indent is 4 spaces.
- Code should pass flake8 and pep257 linters.
- Vertical whitespace helps readability, don’t be afraid to use it.
- Please use descriptive variable names, no abbreviations unless they are very well known.
Thank you for helping out!