Plugin for SublimeLinter for Lint.jl
- Total 2K
- Win 748
- OS X 584
- Linux 432
|Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20||Apr 19||Apr 18||Apr 17||Apr 16||Apr 15||Apr 14||Apr 13||Apr 12||Apr 11||Apr 10||Apr 9||Apr 8||Apr 7||Apr 6||Apr 5||Apr 4||Apr 3||Apr 2||Apr 1||Mar 31||Mar 30||Mar 29||Mar 28||Mar 27||Mar 26||Mar 25||Mar 24||Mar 23||Mar 22||Mar 21||Mar 20||Mar 19||Mar 18||Mar 17||Mar 16||Mar 15||Mar 14||Mar 13||Mar 12|
This linter plugin for SublimeLinter provides an interface to julialint. It will be used with files that have the “julia” syntax. Currently, it takes some time until it lints, because of the start-up time of the linter, but it should improve with time independently of this linter.
SublimeLinter 3 must be installed in order to use this plugin. If SublimeLinter 3 is not installed, please follow the instructions here.
Before using this plugin, you must ensure that you have a usable instance of
julia and have installed a
Lint package. To install
Lint, do the following:
Input the following:
To make it working you need to specify path to your executable of
Julia and edit the script within the package content. Do the following:
Sublime Text -> Preferences -> Package Settings -> SublimeLinter -> Settings User
Add to paths variable path to your executable of julia:
- OS X: Something like “osx”: [“/Applications/julia-0.3.5.app/Contents/Resources/julia/bin”] if you have the binaries (the number changes based on the version) or if you have installed manually you should be able to figure out what path to add.
- Linux: You can find your Julia install with
which julia. Some Julia installs can be found at
- Windows: you should locate julia.exe .
Please use Package Control to install the linter plugin. This will ensure that the plugin will be updated when new versions are available. If you want to install from source so you can modify the source code, you probably know what you are doing so we won’t cover that here.
To install via Package Control, do the following:
Within Sublime Text, bring up the Command Palette and type
install. Among the commands you should see
Package Control: Install Package. If that command is not highlighted, use the keyboard or mouse to select it. There will be a pause of a few seconds while Package Control fetches the list of available plugins.
When the plugin list appears, type
julialint. Among the entries you should see
SublimeLinter-contrib-julialint. If that entry is not highlighted, use the keyboard or mouse to select it.
There are no settings so far.
If you would like to contribute enhancements or fixes, please do the following:
- Fork the plugin repository.
- Hack on a separate topic branch created from the latest
- Commit and push the topic branch.
- Make a pull request.
- Be patient. ;-)
Please note that modifications should follow these coding guidelines:
- Indent is 4 spaces.
- Code should pass flake8 and pep257 linters.
- Vertical whitespace helps readability, don’t be afraid to use it.
- Please use descriptive variable names, no abbreviations unless they are very well known.
Thank you for helping out!