Theme - HueAccent
A minimal Sublime Text 3 theme.
- Total 1K
- Win 900
- Mac 313
- Linux 277
|Aug 4||Aug 3||Aug 2||Aug 1||Jul 31||Jul 30||Jul 29||Jul 28||Jul 27||Jul 26||Jul 25||Jul 24||Jul 23||Jul 22||Jul 21||Jul 20||Jul 19||Jul 18||Jul 17||Jul 16||Jul 15||Jul 14||Jul 13||Jul 12||Jul 11||Jul 10||Jul 9||Jul 8||Jul 7||Jul 6||Jul 5||Jul 4||Jul 3||Jul 2||Jul 1||Jun 30||Jun 29||Jun 28||Jun 27||Jun 26||Jun 25||Jun 24||Jun 23||Jun 22||Jun 21|
A minimal Sublime Text theme, based on a single color shared by all interfaces elements. The theme is based on the following rules:
- Full white (255,255,255) is used for selected details, such as strings and icons.
- Theme color is used for selected UI elements, such as tabs and rows.
- Gray is used for non selected details.
- Slightly darker or lighter versions of the theme color are used where needed.
Available colors right now are:
Check the Bug and Requests section of this README if you'd like more colors added, or feel free to edit my theme and add them yourself (check the Editing section).
This theme is sure to work on Sublime Text 3, but may not work on Sublime Text 2. If you are a ST2 user and find the theme is not working, let me know.
- If you haven't done already, install Package Control.
- Look for “Theme - HueAccent” in the available packages list and install it (CTRL-SHIFT-P > Package Control: Install Package).
- Edit your Preferences.sublime-settings file (Preferences > Settings - User) adding:
"theme": "HueAccentBlue.sublime-theme",for Blue color.
"theme": "HueAccentGreen.sublime-theme",for Green color.
"theme": "HueAccentWater.sublime-theme",for Water color.
"theme": "HueAccentYellow.sublime-theme",for Yellow color.
- Restart Sublime Text
Editing the theme is fairly simple:
Theme - HueAccent.sublime-packageinside your Sublime Text
/Installed Packages. Inside
/themescopy one of the .sublime-theme files and rename it.
- Download and install Package Resource Viewer using Package Control.
- Using said plugin, find and edit the .sublime-theme file you previously created.
- Remember to change your “theme” entry in your preferences to your new .sublime-theme file name.
accents file in the
\settings directory is also a good reference containing the colors used for each version of the theme.
Bugs and Requests
You can submit bugs and requests using the Issues section of this Theme's GitHub. If for any reason you are unable to use that resource, you can find me on Twitter @MattiaAffabris. If not even Twitter is an option, e-mail me at affa [at] outlook [dot] it.
If you like this theme and decide to use it, please let me know using any of the above methods.
Credits go to Allan Hortle and his excellent Centurion Theme you can find here: Centurion. HueAccent is a modified version of his theme. Thank you also to skuroda on the Sublime Text Forums, that helped me get my bearings with themes and packaging alike; to FichteFoll on github, that explained to me how to correctly set up my repo for versioning.