Theme - HueAccent
A minimal Sublime Text 3 theme.
- Total 979
- Win 558
- OS X 240
- Linux 181
|Sep 20||Sep 19||Sep 18||Sep 17||Sep 16||Sep 15||Sep 14||Sep 13||Sep 12||Sep 11||Sep 10||Sep 9||Sep 8||Sep 7||Sep 6||Sep 5||Sep 4||Sep 3||Sep 2||Sep 1||Aug 31||Aug 30||Aug 29||Aug 28||Aug 27||Aug 26||Aug 25||Aug 24||Aug 23||Aug 22||Aug 21||Aug 20||Aug 19||Aug 18||Aug 17||Aug 16||Aug 15||Aug 14||Aug 13||Aug 12||Aug 11||Aug 10||Aug 9||Aug 8||Aug 7|
A minimal Sublime Text theme, based on a single color shared by all interfaces elements. The theme is based on the following rules:
- Full white (255,255,255) is used for selected details, such as strings and icons.
- Theme color is used for selected UI elements, such as tabs and rows.
- Gray is used for non selected details.
- Slightly darker or lighter versions of the theme color are used where needed.
Available colors right now are:
Check the Bug and Requests section of this README if you'd like more colors added, or feel free to edit my theme and add them yourself (check the Editing section).
This theme is sure to work on Sublime Text 3, but may not work on Sublime Text 2. If you are a ST2 user and find the theme is not working, let me know.
- If you haven't done already, install Package Control.
- Look for “Theme - HueAccent” in the available packages list and install it (CTRL-SHIFT-P > Package Control: Install Package).
- Edit your Preferences.sublime-settings file (Preferences > Settings - User) adding:
"theme": "HueAccentBlue.sublime-theme",for Blue color.
"theme": "HueAccentGreen.sublime-theme",for Green color.
"theme": "HueAccentWater.sublime-theme",for Water color.
"theme": "HueAccentYellow.sublime-theme",for Yellow color.
- Restart Sublime Text
Editing the theme is fairly simple:
Theme - HueAccent.sublime-packageinside your Sublime Text
/Installed Packages. Inside
/themescopy one of the .sublime-theme files and rename it.
- Download and install Package Resource Viewer using Package Control.
- Using said plugin, find and edit the .sublime-theme file you previously created.
- Remember to change your “theme” entry in your preferences to your new .sublime-theme file name.
accents file in the
\settings directory is also a good reference containing the colors used for each version of the theme.
Bugs and Requests
You can submit bugs and requests using the Issues section of this Theme's GitHub. If for any reason you are unable to use that resource, you can find me on Twitter @MattiaAffabris. If not even Twitter is an option, e-mail me at affa [at] outlook [dot] it.
If you like this theme and decide to use it, please let me know using any of the above methods.
Credits go to Allan Hortle and his excellent Centurion Theme you can find here: Centurion. HueAccent is a modified version of his theme. Thank you also to skuroda on the Sublime Text Forums, that helped me get my bearings with themes and packaging alike; to FichteFoll on github, that explained to me how to correctly set up my repo for versioning.