Change your Sublime tmTheme files by applying different color filters on the fly. http://facelessuser.github.io/ThemeTweaker/
- Total 6K
- Win 4K
- Mac 1K
- Linux 1K
|Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18||Oct 17||Oct 16||Oct 15||Oct 14||Oct 13||Oct 12||Oct 11||Oct 10||Oct 9||Oct 8||Oct 7||Oct 6||Oct 5||Oct 4||Oct 3||Oct 2||Oct 1||Sep 30||Sep 29||Sep 28||Sep 27||Sep 26||Sep 25||Sep 24||Sep 23||Sep 22||Sep 21||Sep 20||Sep 19||Sep 18||Sep 17||Sep 16||Sep 15||Sep 14||Sep 13||Sep 12||Sep 11||Sep 10||Sep 9|
Change your Sublime tmTheme files by applying different color filters on the fly.
ThemeTweaker came out as a side project while I was working on ExportHtml. I was dealing with replicating the tmTheme in an HTML output, but later wanted to be able to modify the tmTheme with filters such as: rotating the hue, adjusting the contrast, increasing/deceasing the brightness, etc. Some of the filters are useless, but they were fun to throw together. I have been using it for a while, but recently decided to throw it together in its own package. It can be used as a stand alone plugin for tweaking your themes, or it can be leveraged by other plugins for modifying color scheme (tmTheme) files.
ThemeTweaker has a number of commands that allow you to do the following:
- Increase/Decrease brightness.
- Increase/Decrease saturation.
- Rotate the hues of the theme.
- Colorize the theme (make all of the colors different shades of one color).
- Convert the theme to grayscale.
- Apply a Sepia filter.
- Invert the color scheme.
- Cause foreground scopes to glow (keywords etc. except for the main foreground color; maybe that will change).
- With filters that make sense, allow limiting the filter to background or foreground scopes.
- Create shortcuts to adjust the color scheme only when in
- Allow undo and redo of filters while in
- A command to revert all filters in one shot and return to original theme.
- Does not modify the original theme directly, but creates a copy.
- Live update when applying filters.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright © 2013 - 2017 Isaac Muse
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.