Change your Sublime tmTheme files by applying different color filters on the fly. http://facelessuser.github.io/ThemeTweaker/
- Total 5K
- Win 3K
- OS X 1K
- Linux 868
|Jun 20||Jun 19||Jun 18||Jun 17||Jun 16||Jun 15||Jun 14||Jun 13||Jun 12||Jun 11||Jun 10||Jun 9||Jun 8||Jun 7||Jun 6||Jun 5||Jun 4||Jun 3||Jun 2||Jun 1||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6|
Change your Sublime tmTheme files by applying different color filters on the fly.
ThemeTweaker came out as a side project while I was working on ExportHtml. I was dealing with replicating the tmTheme in an HTML output, but later wanted to be able to modify the tmTheme with filters such as: rotating the hue, adjusting the contrast, increasing/deceasing the brightness, etc. Some of the filters are useless, but they were fun to throw together. I have been using it for a while, but recently decided to throw it together in its own package. It can be used as a stand alone plugin for tweaking your themes, or it can be leveraged by other plugins for modifying color scheme (tmTheme) files.
ThemeTweaker has a number of commands that allow you to do the following:
- Increase/Decrease brightness.
- Increase/Decrease saturation.
- Rotate the hues of the theme.
- Colorize the theme (make all of the colors different shades of one color).
- Convert the theme to grayscale.
- Apply a Sepia filter.
- Invert the color scheme.
- Cause foreground scopes to glow (keywords etc. except for the main foreground color; maybe that will change).
- With filters that make sense, allow limiting the filter to background or foreground scopes.
- Create shortcuts to adjust the color scheme only when in
- Allow undo and redo of filters while in
- A command to revert all filters in one shot and return to original theme.
- Does not modify the original theme directly, but creates a copy.
- Live update when applying filters.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright © 2013 - 2017 Isaac Muse
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.