A UI theme selector for Sublime Text.
- Total 136K
- Win 79K
- Mac 35K
- Linux 22K
|May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20||Apr 19||Apr 18||Apr 17||Apr 16|
Themr allows you to quickly and easily cycle forward, backward, or randomly through your available UI themes using the command palette or keyboard shortcuts.
- Full compatibility with Sublime Text 2 and 3.
- Allows themes to be favorited for even faster access.
- Automatically loads all available
.sublime-themefiles, including those found inside
- Configure all customizable theme settings without checking the theme readme or manually scanning the theme file. [ST3 ONLY]
Install Themr through Package Control or download and extract it into your Sublime Text
Toggle Theme Settings by Eibbor
Themr: List themes displays all the available themes in alphabetical order.
- Default binding: Ctrl+F5 (Windows/Linux) Cmd+F5 (OSX)
Themr: Next theme switches immediately to the alphabetically next theme.
- Default binding: Ctrl+F7 (Windows/Linux) Cmd+F7 (OSX)
Themr: Previous theme switches immediately to the alphabetically previous theme.
- Default binding: Ctrl+F8 (Windows/Linux) Cmd+F8 (OSX)
Themr: Random theme switches immediately to a random theme that you have installed.
- Default binding: Ctrl+F10 (Windows/Linux) Cmd+F10 (OSX)
Themr: Toggle Theme Settings displays a list of toggleable settings supported by your current theme.
Themr: Add current theme to favorites and Themr: Remove current theme from favorites add and remove the currently selected theme to your favorites list.
- You can also edit your favorites list manually through Preferences > Package Settings > Themr.
Themr: List favorite themes displays your favorite themes in alphabetical order.
- Default binding: Ctrl+Shift+F5 (Windows/Linux) Cmd+Shift+F5 (OSX)
Themr: Next favorite theme switches immediately to the alphabetically next theme in your favorites.
- Default binding: Ctrl+Shift+F7 (Windows/Linux) Cmd+Shift+F7 (OSX)
Themr: Previous favorite theme switches immediately to the alphabetically previous theme in your favorites.
- Default binding: Ctrl+Shift+F8 (Windows/Linux) Cmd+Shift+F8 (OSX)
Themr: Random favorite theme switches immediately to a random theme in your favorites.
- Default binding: Ctrl+Shift+F10 (Windows/Linux) Cmd+Shift+F10 (OSX)
When changing between themes, Sublime Text may need be restarted to fully clear the old theme settings and apply the new theme settings. Switching themes within the same family (e.g. Soda Light <-> Soda Dark) usually doesn't cause any issues.