The ultimate plugin for Sublime Text 2/3 to keep your tabs in Zen
- Total 34K
- Win 20K
- OS X 8K
- Linux 5K
|Dec 15||Dec 14||Dec 13||Dec 12||Dec 11||Dec 10||Dec 9||Dec 8||Dec 7||Dec 6||Dec 5||Dec 4||Dec 3||Dec 2||Dec 1||Nov 30||Nov 29||Nov 28||Nov 27||Nov 26||Nov 25||Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31|
Zen Tabs is a Sublime Text 2/3 plugin that helps you to keep you tab bar in Zen.
How often do you see something like this? It is useless pice of sh… Isn't it?
Now it stops!
Now you can be in Zen when you are working with Sublime Text.
Focused and with peace in mind.
Your tab bar can always have a look like this:
Or even like this:
You have to do nothing for this. You just need to install this package, set opened tabs limit(default 10) and enjoy. When you will open 11th tab the oldest one will be closed. And don't worry it will never close any tab with unsaved work. If you have nothing but tabs with unsaved work, it will just ignore the limit and create a new tab anyway.
To install this plugin, you have three options:
1. If you have Sublime Package Control installed, simply search for
Zen Tabs to install.
2. Clone source code to Sublime Text packages folder Sublime Text 2/Packages.
3. Download archive with the latest release and unpack it to Sublime Text packages folder Sublime Text 2/Packages.
cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Sublime\ Text\ 2/Packages/ git clone git://github.com/travmik/ZenTabs.git
cd ~/.config/sublime-text-2/Packages git clone git://github.com/travmik/ZenTabs.git
cd "%APPDATA%\Sublime Text 2\Packages" git clone git://github.com/travmik/ZenTabs.git
Preferences > Package Settings > Zen Tabs > Key Bindings
alt+shif+r - reload settings without restarting sublime
alt+tab - show Tab Browser with opened tabs
Preferences > Package Settings > Zen Tabs > Settings
* open_tab_limit: Controls the maximum allowed number of tabs. Note that edited or draft tabs are not count towards this limit. The default is 10.
* highlight_modified_tabs: Makes tabs with modified files more visible. True by default.
* show_full_path: Show full path to file in Tab Browser. False by default. Zennn….
After editing don't forget to press
alt+shift+r to reload settings.
To open Tab Browser just press
alt+tab(default - can be changed in key-binding):
- you can proceed to push
alt+taband move through tabs
- you can use arrow keys to move through tabs
- you can start typing name of tab to filter items in panel
^ current opened tab
* modified tab
# read only tab
You can contribute on github.
I always welcome pull requests. Here's some general rules for pull requests to be accepted:
- PEP8 is our coding style guide.
- Please create a branch before sending pull requests.
- Your pull request should be atomic. That is, fix a bug or implementing a feature in one commit instead of multiple commit. This is a recommendation, not a requirement.
Copyright 2011-2013 Stanislav Parfeniuk. Licensed under the MIT License