Sublime Text Snippets for fundamentals: https://github.com/thespacedoctor/fundamentals
- Total 102
- Win 71
- Mac 15
- Linux 16
|Mar 27||Mar 26||Mar 25||Mar 24||Mar 23||Mar 22||Mar 21||Mar 20||Mar 19||Mar 18||Mar 17||Mar 16||Mar 15||Mar 14||Mar 13||Mar 12||Mar 11||Mar 10||Mar 9||Mar 8||Mar 7||Mar 6||Mar 5||Mar 4||Mar 3||Mar 2||Mar 1||Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26||Feb 25||Feb 24||Feb 23||Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15||Feb 14||Feb 13||Feb 12||Feb 11|
fundamentals Sublime Snippets
Here are a few Sublime Text snippets for working with the fundamentals python package within your own python scripting.
There are 3 ways to install these snippets into Sublime Text:
1. Package Control (preferred)
If you don't have Sublime Package Control installed, then install it now. Once installed:
- Open the Command Palette in Sublime (
- Type “Install Package” and hit return.
- Type “fundamentals Snippets” and hit return.
2. Clone the repository into your Sublime Text 2/3 packages directory.
For example, on MacOS:
cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Sublime\ Text\ 3/Packages firstname.lastname@example.org:thespacedoctor/fundamentals-Sublime-Snippets.git
3. Download the .zip file and uncompress into the Sublime Text 2/3 packages directory.
- You can find your Sublime Text 2/3 packages directory from Sublime by navigating to
Preferences > Browse Packages.
- Download the zip file directory from this github repo into the packages directory, and double click to uncompress.
Copyright © 2016 David Young
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.