iRules Syntax Highlighting for Sublime Text Editor http://www.sublimetext.com
- Total 429
- Win 207
- Mac 175
- Linux 47
|Apr 1||Mar 31||Mar 30||Mar 29||Mar 28||Mar 27||Mar 26||Mar 25||Mar 24||Mar 23||Mar 22||Mar 21||Mar 20||Mar 19||Mar 18||Mar 17||Mar 16||Mar 15||Mar 14||Mar 13||Mar 12||Mar 11||Mar 10||Mar 9||Mar 8||Mar 7||Mar 6||Mar 5||Mar 4||Mar 3||Mar 2||Mar 1||Feb 29||Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26||Feb 25||Feb 24||Feb 23||Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17|
The command completion and syntax highlighting should be complete as of TMOS v15.1.
This includes highlighting and command completion:
- And highligting of deprecated, removed, and illegal functions/events/commands (requires a scheme that supports the “invalid.illegal” and “invalid.deprecated” scopes and not all do. “Monokai” that ships with Sublime Text 3 does, so you can use that to test things out:
And highlighting of some possible double-substitution issues inside iRules.
And formatting of code (⌘+⇧+P -> iRule: Format Code)
This bundle was updated on December 16, 2019 and is currently maintained by James Deucker (https://github.com/bitwisecook).
Any suggestions or improvements, please make an issue on the github repo.
This bundle is created from both the built-in Tcl syntax by Sublime and the Visual Studio Code extension also by me (https://github.com/bitwisecook/vscode-iRule).
Installation (Package Management)
iRules is now in the the main repository. (preferred)
- go to the command pallete (⌘+⇧+P)
- select “Package Control: Install Package”
- type “iRules” and select the iRules package
Using Package Control at https://packagecontrol.io/installation:
- Remove the package, if installed manually
- Add a repository: https://github.com/billchurch/sublime-iRules
- Install sublime-iRules with Package Control. It should pull the correct branch from Github
- I don't yet understand how to properly control the completions so events only happen at when
- I haven't yet figured out how to make it so
- Many completions are missing
- the basic formatter is in and working