iRules Syntax Highlighting for Sublime Text Editor http://www.sublimetext.com
- Total 412
- Win 193
- Mac 173
- Linux 46
|Jan 25||Jan 24||Jan 23||Jan 22||Jan 21||Jan 20||Jan 19||Jan 18||Jan 17||Jan 16||Jan 15||Jan 14||Jan 13||Jan 12||Jan 11||Jan 10||Jan 9||Jan 8||Jan 7||Jan 6||Jan 5||Jan 4||Jan 3||Jan 2||Jan 1||Dec 31||Dec 30||Dec 29||Dec 28||Dec 27||Dec 26||Dec 25||Dec 24||Dec 23||Dec 22||Dec 21||Dec 20||Dec 19||Dec 18||Dec 17||Dec 16||Dec 15||Dec 14||Dec 13||Dec 12|
The command completion and syntax highlighting should be complete as of TMOS v15.1.
This includes highlighting and command completion:
- And highligting of deprecated, removed, and illegal functions/events/commands (requires a scheme that supports the “invalid.illegal” and “invalid.deprecated” scopes and not all do. “Monokai” that ships with Sublime Text 3 does, so you can use that to test things out:
And highlighting of some possible double-substitution issues inside iRules.
And formatting of code (⌘+⇧+P -> iRule: Format Code)
This bundle was updated on December 16, 2019 and is currently maintained by James Deucker (https://github.com/bitwisecook).
Any suggestions or improvements, please make an issue on the github repo.
This bundle is created from both the built-in Tcl syntax by Sublime and the Visual Studio Code extension also by me (https://github.com/bitwisecook/vscode-iRule).
Installation (Package Management)
iRules is now in the the main repository. (preferred)
- go to the command pallete (⌘+⇧+P)
- select “Package Control: Install Package”
- type “iRules” and select the iRules package
Using Package Control at https://packagecontrol.io/installation:
- Remove the package, if installed manually
- Add a repository: https://github.com/billchurch/sublime-iRules
- Install sublime-iRules with Package Control. It should pull the correct branch from Github
- I don't yet understand how to properly control the completions so events only happen at when
- I haven't yet figured out how to make it so
- Many completions are missing
- the basic formatter is in and working