iRules Syntax Highlighting for Sublime Text Editor http://www.sublimetext.com
- Total 516
- Win 255
- Mac 208
- Linux 53
|Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18||Oct 17||Oct 16||Oct 15||Oct 14||Oct 13||Oct 12||Oct 11||Oct 10||Oct 9||Oct 8||Oct 7||Oct 6||Oct 5||Oct 4||Oct 3||Oct 2||Oct 1||Sep 30||Sep 29||Sep 28||Sep 27||Sep 26||Sep 25||Sep 24||Sep 23||Sep 22||Sep 21||Sep 20||Sep 19||Sep 18||Sep 17||Sep 16||Sep 15||Sep 14|
The command completion and syntax highlighting should be complete as of TMOS v15.1.
This includes highlighting and command completion:
- And highligting of deprecated, removed, and illegal functions/events/commands (requires a scheme that supports the “invalid.illegal” and “invalid.deprecated” scopes and not all do. “Monokai” that ships with Sublime Text 3 does, so you can use that to test things out:
And highlighting of some possible double-substitution issues inside iRules.
And formatting of code (⌘+⇧+P -> iRule: Format Code)
This bundle was updated on December 16, 2019 and is currently maintained by James Deucker (https://github.com/bitwisecook).
Any suggestions or improvements, please make an issue on the github repo.
This bundle is created from both the built-in Tcl syntax by Sublime and the Visual Studio Code extension also by me (https://github.com/bitwisecook/vscode-iRule).
Installation (Package Management)
iRules is now in the the main repository. (preferred)
- go to the command pallete (⌘+⇧+P)
- select “Package Control: Install Package”
- type “iRules” and select the iRules package
Using Package Control at https://packagecontrol.io/installation:
- Remove the package, if installed manually
- Add a repository: https://github.com/billchurch/sublime-iRules
- Install sublime-iRules with Package Control. It should pull the correct branch from Github
- I don't yet understand how to properly control the completions so events only happen at when
- I haven't yet figured out how to make it so
- Many completions are missing
- the basic formatter is in and working