iRules Syntax Highlighting for Sublime Text Editor http://www.sublimetext.com
- Total 573
- Win 287
- Mac 229
- Linux 57
|May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20||Apr 19||Apr 18||Apr 17||Apr 16|
iRules Syntax Highlighting for F5 Networks BIG-IP iRules syntax (http://devcentral.f5.com) for the Sublime Text Editor http://www.sublimetext.com
The command completion and syntax highlighting should be complete as of TMOS v15.1.
This includes highlighting and command completion:
- And highligting of deprecated, removed, and illegal functions/events/commands (requires a scheme that supports the “invalid.illegal” and “invalid.deprecated” scopes and not all do. “Monokai” that ships with Sublime Text 3 does, so you can use that to test things out:
And highlighting of some possible double-substitution issues inside iRules.
And formatting of code (⌘+⇧+P -> iRule: Format Code)
This bundle was updated on December 16, 2019 and is currently maintained by James Deucker (https://github.com/bitwisecook).
Any suggestions or improvements, please make an issue on the github repo.
This bundle is created from both the built-in Tcl syntax by Sublime and the Visual Studio Code extension also by me (https://github.com/bitwisecook/vscode-iRule).
Installation (Package Management)
iRules is now in the the main repository. (preferred)
- go to the command pallete (⌘+⇧+P)
- select “Package Control: Install Package”
- type “iRules” and select the iRules package
Using Package Control at https://packagecontrol.io/installation:
- Remove the package, if installed manually
- Add a repository: https://github.com/billchurch/sublime-iRules
- Install sublime-iRules with Package Control. It should pull the correct branch from Github
- I don't yet understand how to properly control the completions so events only happen at when
- I haven't yet figured out how to make it so
- Many completions are missing
- the basic formatter is in and working