iRules Syntax Highlighting for Sublime Text Editor http://www.sublimetext.com
- Total 506
- Win 251
- Mac 202
- Linux 53
|Jul 29||Jul 28||Jul 27||Jul 26||Jul 25||Jul 24||Jul 23||Jul 22||Jul 21||Jul 20||Jul 19||Jul 18||Jul 17||Jul 16||Jul 15||Jul 14||Jul 13||Jul 12||Jul 11||Jul 10||Jul 9||Jul 8||Jul 7||Jul 6||Jul 5||Jul 4||Jul 3||Jul 2||Jul 1||Jun 30||Jun 29||Jun 28||Jun 27||Jun 26||Jun 25||Jun 24||Jun 23||Jun 22||Jun 21||Jun 20||Jun 19||Jun 18||Jun 17||Jun 16||Jun 15|
The command completion and syntax highlighting should be complete as of TMOS v15.1.
This includes highlighting and command completion:
- And highligting of deprecated, removed, and illegal functions/events/commands (requires a scheme that supports the “invalid.illegal” and “invalid.deprecated” scopes and not all do. “Monokai” that ships with Sublime Text 3 does, so you can use that to test things out:
And highlighting of some possible double-substitution issues inside iRules.
And formatting of code (⌘+⇧+P -> iRule: Format Code)
This bundle was updated on December 16, 2019 and is currently maintained by James Deucker (https://github.com/bitwisecook).
Any suggestions or improvements, please make an issue on the github repo.
This bundle is created from both the built-in Tcl syntax by Sublime and the Visual Studio Code extension also by me (https://github.com/bitwisecook/vscode-iRule).
Installation (Package Management)
iRules is now in the the main repository. (preferred)
- go to the command pallete (⌘+⇧+P)
- select “Package Control: Install Package”
- type “iRules” and select the iRules package
Using Package Control at https://packagecontrol.io/installation:
- Remove the package, if installed manually
- Add a repository: https://github.com/billchurch/sublime-iRules
- Install sublime-iRules with Package Control. It should pull the correct branch from Github
- I don't yet understand how to properly control the completions so events only happen at when
- I haven't yet figured out how to make it so
- Many completions are missing
- the basic formatter is in and working