Github flavored Markdown for SublimeText and a custom theme for writing markdown
- Total 4K
- Win 1K
- OS X 2K
- Linux 784
|Mar 22||Mar 21||Mar 20||Mar 19||Mar 18||Mar 17||Mar 16||Mar 15||Mar 14||Mar 13||Mar 12||Mar 11||Mar 10||Mar 9||Mar 8||Mar 7||Mar 6||Mar 5||Mar 4||Mar 3||Mar 2||Mar 1||Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26||Feb 25||Feb 24||Feb 23||Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15||Feb 14||Feb 13||Feb 12||Feb 11||Feb 10||Feb 9||Feb 8||Feb 7||Feb 6|
This package is not maintained anymore. PlainNotes has much better support for markdown and much more.
Github flavored Markdown for SublimeText and a custom color-scheme for writing markdown.
- Support for fenced code blocks
- Syntax highlighting support for most popular languages (see below for the list of supported languages)
- Syntax highlighting for URLs in text which is auto-linked by GFM
- Proper syntax highlighting for bullets and numbers in ordered/unordered lists
- Proper syntax highlighting for bold and italics by ignoring multiple underscores in words
To install this plugin, you have two options:
- If you have Package Control installed, simply search for
- Clone source code to Sublime Text packages folder.
Note: after installing this package, open a markdow file and switch the language to
Markdown (Github Flavored)from the list of supported languages in your status bar at the bottom right corner of your editor.
Note: if you do not like the settings (including the used color scheme), which are provided with this packages, please go to
Preferences -> Package Settings -> Knockdownand click on
Settings - User. Repeat that for
Settings - Default, copy all the settings to the user settings file and edit those you don't like.
Syntax Highlighting support
- HTML and XML
- Sass and SCSS
- C++ and C
Copyright 2012-2013 Allen Bargi. Licensed under the MIT License