Github flavored Markdown for SublimeText and a custom theme for writing markdown
- Total 4K
- Win 1K
- OS X 2K
- Linux 809
|Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18||Oct 17||Oct 16||Oct 15||Oct 14||Oct 13||Oct 12||Oct 11||Oct 10||Oct 9||Oct 8||Oct 7||Oct 6||Oct 5||Oct 4|
This package is not maintained anymore. PlainNotes has much better support for markdown and much more.
Github flavored Markdown for SublimeText and a custom color-scheme for writing markdown.
- Support for fenced code blocks
- Syntax highlighting support for most popular languages (see below for the list of supported languages)
- Syntax highlighting for URLs in text which is auto-linked by GFM
- Proper syntax highlighting for bullets and numbers in ordered/unordered lists
- Proper syntax highlighting for bold and italics by ignoring multiple underscores in words
To install this plugin, you have two options:
- If you have Package Control installed, simply search for
- Clone source code to Sublime Text packages folder.
Note: after installing this package, open a markdow file and switch the language to
Markdown (Github Flavored)from the list of supported languages in your status bar at the bottom right corner of your editor.
Note: if you do not like the settings (including the used color scheme), which are provided with this packages, please go to
Preferences -> Package Settings -> Knockdownand click on
Settings - User. Repeat that for
Settings - Default, copy all the settings to the user settings file and edit those you don't like.
Syntax Highlighting support
- HTML and XML
- Sass and SCSS
- C++ and C
Copyright 2012-2013 Allen Bargi. Licensed under the MIT License