Github flavored Markdown for SublimeText and a custom theme for writing markdown
- Total 4K
- Win 1K
- OS X 2K
- Linux 794
|May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20||Apr 19||Apr 18||Apr 17||Apr 16||Apr 15||Apr 14||Apr 13|
This package is not maintained anymore. PlainNotes has much better support for markdown and much more.
Github flavored Markdown for SublimeText and a custom color-scheme for writing markdown.
- Support for fenced code blocks
- Syntax highlighting support for most popular languages (see below for the list of supported languages)
- Syntax highlighting for URLs in text which is auto-linked by GFM
- Proper syntax highlighting for bullets and numbers in ordered/unordered lists
- Proper syntax highlighting for bold and italics by ignoring multiple underscores in words
To install this plugin, you have two options:
- If you have Package Control installed, simply search for
- Clone source code to Sublime Text packages folder.
Note: after installing this package, open a markdow file and switch the language to
Markdown (Github Flavored)from the list of supported languages in your status bar at the bottom right corner of your editor.
Note: if you do not like the settings (including the used color scheme), which are provided with this packages, please go to
Preferences -> Package Settings -> Knockdownand click on
Settings - User. Repeat that for
Settings - Default, copy all the settings to the user settings file and edit those you don't like.
Syntax Highlighting support
- HTML and XML
- Sass and SCSS
- C++ and C
Copyright 2012-2013 Allen Bargi. Licensed under the MIT License