Sublime Text Snippets for polyglot: https://github.com/thespacedoctor/polyglot
- Total 49
- Win 27
- OS X 13
- Linux 9
|Jun 25||Jun 24||Jun 23||Jun 22||Jun 21||Jun 20||Jun 19||Jun 18||Jun 17||Jun 16||Jun 15||Jun 14||Jun 13||Jun 12||Jun 11||Jun 10||Jun 9||Jun 8||Jun 7||Jun 6||Jun 5||Jun 4||Jun 3||Jun 2||Jun 1||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12|
polyglot Sublime Snippets
Here are a few Sublime Text snippets for working with the polyglot python package within your own python scripting.
There are 3 ways to install these snippets into Sublime Text:
1. Package Control (preferred)
- Open the Command Palette in Sublime (
- Type “Install Package” and hit return.
- Type “polyglot Snippets” and hit return.
2. Clone the repository into your Sublime Text 2/3 packages directory.
For example, on MacOS:
cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Sublime\ Text\ 3/Packages firstname.lastname@example.org:thespacedoctor/polyglot-Sublime-Snippets.git
3. Download the .zip file and uncompress into the Sublime Text 2/3 packages directory.
- You can find your Sublime Text 2/3 packages directory from Sublime by navigating to
Preferences > Browse Packages.
- Download the zip file directory from this github repo into the packages directory, and double click to uncompress.
Copyright © 2016 David Young
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.