Sublime Text Snippets for tastic: https://github.com/thespacedoctor/tastic
- Total 19
- Win 14
- Mac 3
- Linux 2
|Feb 25||Feb 24||Feb 23||Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15||Feb 14||Feb 13||Feb 12||Feb 11||Feb 10||Feb 9||Feb 8||Feb 7||Feb 6||Feb 5||Feb 4||Feb 3||Feb 2||Feb 1||Jan 31||Jan 30||Jan 29||Jan 28||Jan 27||Jan 26||Jan 25||Jan 24||Jan 23||Jan 22||Jan 21||Jan 20||Jan 19||Jan 18||Jan 17||Jan 16||Jan 15||Jan 14||Jan 13||Jan 12|
tastic Sublime Snippets
Here are a few Sublime Text snippets for working with the tastic python package within your own python scripting.
There are 3 ways to install these snippets into Sublime Text:
1. Package Control (preferred)
- Open the Command Palette in Sublime (
- Type “Install Package” and hit return.
- Type “tastic Snippets” and hit return.
2. Clone the repository into your Sublime Text 2/3 packages directory.
For example, on MacOS:
cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Sublime\ Text\ 3/Packages email@example.com:thespacedoctor/tastic-Sublime-Snippets.git
3. Download the .zip file and uncompress into the Sublime Text 2/3 packages directory.
- You can find your Sublime Text 2/3 packages directory from Sublime by navigating to
Preferences > Browse Packages.
- Download the zip file directory from this github repo into the packages directory, and double click to uncompress.
Copyright © 2016 David Young
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.