Sublime Text Snippets for the transientNamer python package: https://github.com/thespacedoctor/transientNamer
- Total 77
- Win 45
- OS X 20
- Linux 12
|Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18||Oct 17||Oct 16||Oct 15||Oct 14||Oct 13||Oct 12||Oct 11||Oct 10||Oct 9||Oct 8|
transientNamer Sublime Snippets
Here are a few Sublime Text snippets for working with the transientNamer python package within your own python scripting.
There are 3 ways to install these snippets into Sublime Text:
1. Package Control (preferred)
- Open the Command Palette in Sublime (
- Type “Install Package” and hit return.
- Type “transientNamer Snippets” and hit return.
2. Clone the repository into your Sublime Text 2/3 packages directory.
For example, on MacOS:
cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Sublime\ Text\ 3/Packages firstname.lastname@example.org:thespacedoctor/transientNamer-Sublime-Snippets.git
3. Download the .zip file and uncompress into the Sublime Text 2/3 packages directory.
- You can find your Sublime Text 2/3 packages directory from Sublime by navigating to
Preferences > Browse Packages.
- Download the zip file directory from this github repo into the packages directory, and double click to uncompress.
Copyright © 2016 David Young
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.