Antescofo Language Package and Plugins for Sublime Text Editor
- Total 396
- Win 199
- Mac 160
- Linux 37
|Aug 5||Aug 4||Aug 3||Aug 2||Aug 1||Jul 31||Jul 30||Jul 29||Jul 28||Jul 27||Jul 26||Jul 25||Jul 24||Jul 23||Jul 22||Jul 21||Jul 20||Jul 19||Jul 18||Jul 17||Jul 16||Jul 15||Jul 14||Jul 13||Jul 12||Jul 11||Jul 10||Jul 9||Jul 8||Jul 7||Jul 6||Jul 5||Jul 4||Jul 3||Jul 2||Jul 1||Jun 30||Jun 29||Jun 28||Jun 27||Jun 26||Jun 25||Jun 24||Jun 23||Jun 22|
Change Antescofo.sublime-settings to use non-default network parameters (we use 'localhost' on port 5678 for Antescofo object and port 6789 for Ascograph by default).
Using Package Control
- Make sure you have Package Control installed in your Sublime Text
- This package is part of Package Control Packages. See Instructions for installation within ST.
- Download the ZIP archive from the link above
- Move the resultant 'Antescofo' folder to '~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/' (same with Sublime Text 3)
Plugin Settings and key Maps
You can modify the plugin setting stored in antescofo.sublime-settings file by creating a new one and putting it in the Packages/User/ folder. This setting contains Antescofo IP and port (default: 'localhost', 5678) and AscoGraph IP and port (default: 'localhost', 6789). Similarly, you can modify the key maps.
Setting and Key-map files in the Packages/User/ folder have priority over the main package. This allows you to create your own setting while safely updating your packages in future releases.
Open Antescofo Communication
Open Antescofo in either Max or Pd and initiate OSC communication from the object by sending 'ascograph open' to the object (or double-clicking on Antescofo object in case of Max).
By openning an Antescofo file with '.asco' or '.asco.txt' extension, the Antescofo syntax is automatically detected. You should see this at the bottom-right corner of the Sublime Text Editor. If not, just click there and choose Antescofo. Additionally, you should choose your favourite color scheme from 'Preferences -> Color Schemes -> Antescofo' (Courtesy of Julia Blondeau!)
The following short cuts are currently available on all platforms. You can easily change them by modifying the 'Default (OSX).sublime-keymap' file in the plugin folder (and other platforms accordingly). They are also available in the 'Tools' menu.
- alt+p without text selection will evaluate the line in Antescofo (will send OSC message to Antescofo with 'playstring' prepend)
- alt+p with text selection will do the above on the entire selected text.
- alt+s : to remotely 'start' Antescofo score
- alt+shift+s : 'startfromlabel' if cursor is on an event with a given label
- alt+c : to remotely 'stop' Antescofo
- alt+l : Loads the current file remotely in Antescofo object (Max/Pd) and Ascograph
To jump directly to an event in your score : - cmd+r opens a menu with all the events in the score.
Problems or Suggestions?
Create an Issue and we will get back to you swiftly!