Antescofo Language Package and Plugins for Sublime Text Editor
- Total 314
- Win 159
- OS X 130
- Linux 25
|Mar 26||Mar 25||Mar 24||Mar 23||Mar 22||Mar 21||Mar 20||Mar 19||Mar 18||Mar 17||Mar 16||Mar 15||Mar 14||Mar 13||Mar 12||Mar 11||Mar 10||Mar 9||Mar 8||Mar 7||Mar 6||Mar 5||Mar 4||Mar 3||Mar 2||Mar 1||Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26||Feb 25||Feb 24||Feb 23||Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15||Feb 14||Feb 13||Feb 12||Feb 11||Feb 10|
Change Antescofo.sublime-settings to use non-default network parameters (we use 'localhost' on port 5678 for Antescofo object and port 6789 for Ascograph by default).
Using Package Control
- Make sure you have Package Control installed in your Sublime Text
- This package is part of Package Control Packages. See Instructions for installation within ST.
- Download the ZIP archive from the link above
- Move the resultant 'Antescofo' folder to '~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/' (same with Sublime Text 3)
Plugin Settings and key Maps
You can modify the plugin setting stored in antescofo.sublime-settings file by creating a new one and putting it in the Packages/User/ folder. This setting contains Antescofo IP and port (default: 'localhost', 5678) and AscoGraph IP and port (default: 'localhost', 6789). Similarly, you can modify the key maps.
Setting and Key-map files in the Packages/User/ folder have priority over the main package. This allows you to create your own setting while safely updating your packages in future releases.
Open Antescofo Communication
Open Antescofo in either Max or Pd and initiate OSC communication from the object by sending 'ascograph open' to the object (or double-clicking on Antescofo object in case of Max).
By openning an Antescofo file with '.asco' or '.asco.txt' extension, the Antescofo syntax is automatically detected. You should see this at the bottom-right corner of the Sublime Text Editor. If not, just click there and choose Antescofo. Additionally, you should choose your favourite color scheme from 'Preferences -> Color Schemes -> Antescofo' (Courtesy of Julia Blondeau!)
The following short cuts are currently available on all platforms. You can easily change them by modifying the 'Default (OSX).sublime-keymap' file in the plugin folder (and other platforms accordingly). They are also available in the 'Tools' menu.
- alt+p without text selection will evaluate the line in Antescofo (will send OSC message to Antescofo with 'playstring' prepend)
- alt+p with text selection will do the above on the entire selected text.
- alt+s : to remotely 'start' Antescofo score
- alt+shift+s : 'startfromlabel' if cursor is on an event with a given label
- alt+c : to remotely 'stop' Antescofo
- alt+l : Loads the current file remotely in Antescofo object (Max/Pd) and Ascograph
To jump directly to an event in your score : - cmd+r opens a menu with all the events in the score.
Problems or Suggestions?
Create an Issue and we will get back to you swiftly!