Browse and edit preferences using quick panel and input panels, instead of writing JSON files.
- Total 6K
- Win 3K
- OS X 2K
- Linux 1K
|May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20||Apr 19||Apr 18||Apr 17||Apr 16||Apr 15||Apr 14||Apr 13||Apr 12||Apr 11||Apr 10||Apr 9||Apr 8|
This is an editor, which allows you to browse and edit sublime preferences/settings, without writing JSON files (at least in most cases).
Default setting's comment is displayed as help text, if present.
There is an instant preview in current view which changing setting.
- Preferences → Edit Settings...
- You will get displayed a list of preferences to edit. If you select one, you will be presented the whole set of current preferences for selected view (Preferences, Distraction Free, This View, Some specific Syntax).
- Edit Preferences: Edit Settings…
- See Preferences → Edit Settings....
- Edit Preferences: Edit Settings — All
- You can edit a setting selecting it from all settings (Preferences, Distraction Free, Current Syntax, Special Settings, but not all syntax-specific settings).
- Edit Preferences: Edit Settings — Preferences
- Shortcut to edit Preferences.
- Edit Preferences: Edit Settings — Distraction Free
- Shortcut to edit Distraction Free Preferences.
- Edit Preferences: Edit Settings — Current Syntax
- Shortcut to edit Preferences for Current Syntax
- Edit Preferences: Edit Settings — Current Project
- Shortcut to edit Preferences for Current Project
- fix accidental setting view preferences to None (thanks to Rahul Ramadas)
- add support for current project settings
- fix issue #3 and issue #4: coding error and choking on empty pref file
- add setting "preferences_editor_loglevel" to set log level (default ERROR)
- fix wrong stringification of data in input panel
- fix issue #2: Anaconda uses multiline comments, which were not extracted
- update setting in quickpanel, after changing it
- current preferences are now default for syntax specific settings
- stay in preferences edit menu until quitting explicitly, so you can edit more than one preference in a row.
- Fix changing lists and dictionaries. Changing lists resulted in a null list.
- Fix instant preview for text input.
- Add instant preview in current view. This is cool for e.g. changing color schemes.
- Preferences → Edit Settings... now presents a list of preferences, which are editable. Here you can edit preferences for different points of view.
- Add This View to list of editable preferences, which changes preferences for current view. It does not include settings, which are dynamically set by packages.
- Default for naming current syntax is now "Current Syntax", you can turn on the real syntax name by setting preferences_editor_use_syntax_name to true.
- Setting type (if it is the default or a setting overridden by user) is not displayed per default anymore. You can turn this advanced setting on by setting preferences_editor_indicate_default_settings to true.
- There are new commands added to command palette.