No description provided
- Total 166
- Win 120
- Mac 33
- Linux 13
|May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20||Apr 19||Apr 18||Apr 17||Apr 16||Apr 15||Apr 14||Apr 13||Apr 12||Apr 11||Apr 10||Apr 9|
Remove Greek Accents for Sublime Text
Using Sublime Text's built-in “Convert to Upper Case” for Greek is not very convenient since capital letters in Greek don't require accents. It's easy to change from
ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΆ but then you need to change
ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ, which means more typing. This package automates the process of removing accents from your selection.
- OSX/Windows/Linux: Select some text and type
- The command is also available in Sublime's command palette. E.g. on OSX, select some text, then
Greekto filter commands and press enter.
- It works with multiple selections too.
- Make a selection and open the context menu (right-click), then select “Remove Greek Accents”
- Make a selection and go to the Edit main menu, then select the “Remove Greek Accents” option there.
You need to select some text for the command to work. If you want to remove accents from an entire file, select all the text then run the command using one of the options above.