No description provided
- Total 13
- Win 8
- OS X 4
- Linux 1
|Jun 26||Jun 25||Jun 24||Jun 23||Jun 22||Jun 21||Jun 20||Jun 19||Jun 18||Jun 17||Jun 16||Jun 15||Jun 14||Jun 13||Jun 12||Jun 11||Jun 10||Jun 9||Jun 8||Jun 7||Jun 6||Jun 5||Jun 4||Jun 3||Jun 2||Jun 1||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13|
Remove Greek Accents for Sublime Text
Using Sublime Text's built-in “Convert to Upper Case” for Greek is not very convenient since capital letters in Greek don't require accents. It's easy to change from
ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΆ but then you need to change
ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ, which means more typing. This package automates the process of removing accents from your selection.
- OSX/Windows/Linux: Select some text and type
- The command is also available in Sublime's command palette. E.g. on OSX, select some text, then
Greekto filter commands and press enter.
- It works with multiple selections too.
- Make a selection and open the context menu (right-click), then select “Remove Greek Accents”
- Make a selection and go to the Edit main menu, then select the “Remove Greek Accents” option there.
You need to select some text for the command to work. If you want to remove accents from an entire file, select all the text then run the command using one of the options above.