No description provided
- Total 61
- Win 46
- Mac 10
- Linux 5
|Apr 1||Mar 31||Mar 30||Mar 29||Mar 28||Mar 27||Mar 26||Mar 25||Mar 24||Mar 23||Mar 22||Mar 21||Mar 20||Mar 19||Mar 18||Mar 17||Mar 16||Mar 15||Mar 14||Mar 13||Mar 12||Mar 11||Mar 10||Mar 9||Mar 8||Mar 7||Mar 6||Mar 5||Mar 4||Mar 3||Mar 2||Mar 1||Feb 29||Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26||Feb 25||Feb 24||Feb 23||Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17|
Remove Greek Accents for Sublime Text
Using Sublime Text's built-in “Convert to Upper Case” for Greek is not very convenient since capital letters in Greek don't require accents. It's easy to change from
ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΆ but then you need to change
ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ, which means more typing. This package automates the process of removing accents from your selection.
- OSX/Windows/Linux: Select some text and type
- The command is also available in Sublime's command palette. E.g. on OSX, select some text, then
Greekto filter commands and press enter.
- It works with multiple selections too.
- Make a selection and open the context menu (right-click), then select “Remove Greek Accents”
- Make a selection and go to the Edit main menu, then select the “Remove Greek Accents” option there.
You need to select some text for the command to work. If you want to remove accents from an entire file, select all the text then run the command using one of the options above.