No description provided
- Total 42
- Win 32
- OS X 6
- Linux 4
|Dec 6||Dec 5||Dec 4||Dec 3||Dec 2||Dec 1||Nov 30||Nov 29||Nov 28||Nov 27||Nov 26||Nov 25||Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23|
Remove Greek Accents for Sublime Text
Using Sublime Text's built-in “Convert to Upper Case” for Greek is not very convenient since capital letters in Greek don't require accents. It's easy to change from
ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΆ but then you need to change
ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ, which means more typing. This package automates the process of removing accents from your selection.
- OSX/Windows/Linux: Select some text and type
- The command is also available in Sublime's command palette. E.g. on OSX, select some text, then
Greekto filter commands and press enter.
- It works with multiple selections too.
- Make a selection and open the context menu (right-click), then select “Remove Greek Accents”
- Make a selection and go to the Edit main menu, then select the “Remove Greek Accents” option there.
You need to select some text for the command to work. If you want to remove accents from an entire file, select all the text then run the command using one of the options above.