A window-oriented session manager for Sublime Text.
- Total 622
- Win 335
- Mac 144
- Linux 143
|Jul 5||Jul 4||Jul 3||Jul 2||Jul 1||Jun 30||Jun 29||Jun 28||Jun 27||Jun 26||Jun 25||Jun 24||Jun 23||Jun 22||Jun 21||Jun 20||Jun 19||Jun 18||Jun 17||Jun 16||Jun 15||Jun 14||Jun 13||Jun 12||Jun 11||Jun 10||Jun 9||Jun 8||Jun 7||Jun 6||Jun 5||Jun 4||Jun 3||Jun 2||Jun 1||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22|
SimpleSession is a tiny session manager for Sublime Text (3).
It was originally based on Session Manager, which is a lot better than Sublime's default session management but doesn't allow per-window saving or layout saving.
- Saves sessions on a per-window basis, instead of the global Sublime Text state.
- Saves and restores window layout and file grouping.
- Only opens a new window if your current one is empty.
- Restores unsaved buffers (but not unsaved file changes).
- Doesn't care about your Sublime Text project files (this might be a 'pro').
- Will probably crash/do something wrong if you try to load a non-session file.
- Probably won't work on Sublime Text 2. I haven't tried it.
If you have Package Control installed:
* Open the Command Palette (Ctrl+Shift+P)
* Go to
Package Control: Install Package
* Search for “SimpleSession” and press Enter to install
If you don't have Package Control or want to install manually for whatever
* Clone this repository into your packages directory (
Preferences -> Browse
SimpleSession's usage is similar to Session Manager's:
Command Palette (Ctrl+Shift+P) operation:
SimpleSession: Delete SimpleSession: Load SimpleSession: Save SimpleSession: Save and Close SimpleSession: Edit
Load give you a list of sessions to chose from, and
prompts you for a filename to save the current session with.
Save and Close
operates identically to
Save, but closes all open files in the window after
Like Session Manager, these commands can be bound:
save_session save_and_close_session load_session delete_session edit_session