Create new Sublime Text window by replicating existing workspace folders.
- Total 433
- Win 218
- Mac 123
- Linux 92
|Nov 27||Nov 26||Nov 25||Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22||Oct 21||Oct 20||Oct 19||Oct 18||Oct 17||Oct 16||Oct 15||Oct 14|
SmartNewWindow is a Sublime Text plugin that combines 3 commands in one keybinding:
- New workspace for the project
- New workspace for the open folders
- New window
Picking the appropriate one is based on the context:
- If there is an open project, a new workspace is created.
- If there is no open project but there are open folders, then the unsaved workspace is replicated (only folders). Sublime Text doesn't offer this natively.
- Otherwise an empty window is created.
The keybinding is CtrlShiftN for Windows/Linux and ⌘⇧N for OS X.
You can install the plugin via
- Package Manager by searching
git clone https://github.com/maliayas/SublimeText_SmartNewWindow.git SmartNewWindow
- Downloading the zip of the repo and extracting into
For customizing the keybinding, you can use the
Preferences > Package Settings > Smart New Window menu.
SmartNewWindow is released under the MIT License.