A very simple plugin that lets you toggle between color schemes.
- Total 14K
- Win 7K
- Mac 5K
- Linux 3K
|May 31||May 30||May 29||May 28||May 27||May 26||May 25||May 24||May 23||May 22||May 21||May 20||May 19||May 18||May 17||May 16||May 15||May 14||May 13||May 12||May 11||May 10||May 9||May 8||May 7||May 6||May 5||May 4||May 3||May 2||May 1||Apr 30||Apr 29||Apr 28||Apr 27||Apr 26||Apr 25||Apr 24||Apr 23||Apr 22||Apr 21||Apr 20||Apr 19||Apr 18||Apr 17||Apr 16|
No Longer Under Active Development
Solarized Toggle is a very simple plugin originally written to allow users of Sublime Text 2 and Sublime Text 3 to easily switch between light and dark versions of the Solarized color scheme.
Now any color scheme included with Sublime Text or installed separately can be used with a change to the plugin's settings file. The font settings can also be toggled between the differnt modes. You can also choose to use the built in theme switcher to toggle between two different themes at the same time.
Why use this plugin? Instead of having to manually click Preferences->Color Scheme->Some Colors, you can simply press F12 (CMD+F12 on OSX, Control+F12 on Linux) in order to toggle between two themes. If you enable the theme switcher, you can also easily toggle between themes that compliment your color schemes.
New features in this version
- Linux-specific keybind CTRL-F12 added by https://github.com/lzap.
- Updated packages.json schema to 3.0.
Contribute to this code:
- Fork the project, write a patch, submit a pull request.
- Reporting issues or request features in the Issues tab.
This plugin can be installed by using the Package Control plugin, or manually.
Package Control (preferred)
- Install the Package Control plugin if you haven't already.
- Simply press CTRL-SHIFT-P from inside Sublime Text, then type PCI, and press enter. This will open the package installation browser.
- Type 'Solarized Toggle' then press enter.
- Download the current version of the plugin.
Sublime Text 2
- In Sublime Text 2, click Preferences->Browse Packages.
- Unzip the file you downloaded into that directory.
- Rename the folder you just unzipped to 'Solarized Toggle'.
Sublime Text 3
- In Sublime Text 3, click Preferences->Browse Packages.
- Go up one level, then open the Installed Packages folder.
- Copy the zip file you downloaded here, and rename it to 'Solarized Toggle.sublime-package'.
Congratulations. The plugin is now installed. Test it by pressing F12 a few times.
- This plugin will overwrite the following settings in your Preferences.sublime-settings (USER) file:
- font_face, font_size, font_options, (if font switching is enabled)
- theme (if theme switching is enabled)
- Prior to Sublime Text 3 build 3114, there is an issue with the theme switcher for both Sublime Text 2 and 3 where the window sometimes does not update the entire theme, leaving some artifacts of the previous theme behind. This is a limitation of Sublime Text itself. To fix the issue, simply resize or minimize/restore your window. This will cause the window to redraw itself with the new theme. Upgrading to a version starting with Sublime Text 3 build 3114 will also fix this problem.