TSQL Easy is a plugin for Sublime Text, that adds possibility to read/write/execute sql requests to Microsoft SQL Server through the use of pyodbc library.
- Total 5K
- Win 4K
- Mac 291
- Linux 293
|Dec 6||Dec 5||Dec 4||Dec 3||Dec 2||Dec 1||Nov 30||Nov 29||Nov 28||Nov 27||Nov 26||Nov 25||Nov 24||Nov 23||Nov 22||Nov 21||Nov 20||Nov 19||Nov 18||Nov 17||Nov 16||Nov 15||Nov 14||Nov 13||Nov 12||Nov 11||Nov 10||Nov 9||Nov 8||Nov 7||Nov 6||Nov 5||Nov 4||Nov 3||Nov 2||Nov 1||Oct 31||Oct 30||Oct 29||Oct 28||Oct 27||Oct 26||Oct 25||Oct 24||Oct 23||Oct 22|
Sublime Text plugin: TSQL Easy
TSQL Easy is a plugin for Sublime Text 3 editor that adds possibility to read/write/execute sql requests to Microsoft SQL Server and some IDE-like functionality. Server connections based on pyODBC library.
NOTE: Sublime text 2 is not supported anymore. Please use Sublime text 3.
- Manage connections to SQL Servers.
- Execute sql requests on SQL Server.
- Completions of table names from server.
- Completions of table columns from server.
- Possibility to receive code of procedure, functions by text under cursor.
- Possibility to open local files with the same name as stored procedure (function, etc.): ProcedureName -> ProcedureName.sql.
- Improved syntax highlighting for TSQL.
- Activity monitor
- Long running queries
Warning! Server connection required for full functionality or use fake server with empty driver value for work offline without completions, etc.
Now, package includes pyODBC (4.0.22) binaries:
- Windows: ST3 x64 (x32 with old pyodbc 3.0.7)
- Linux: ST3 x64
- OSX: ST3 x64
- Open console - open new console for sql requests
- Server select - change predefined sql server connection
- Execute - execute the request (F5)
- Open server object - open procedure or function under cursor from server
- Open local object - open procedure or function under cursor from local path
- Activity monitor (+refresh, +show query)
- Long running queries (+refresh, +show query)
The easiest way to install this is with Package Control.
- If you just went and installed Package Control, you probably need to restart Sublime Text before doing this next bit.
- Bring up the Command Palette (Command+Shift+p on OS X, Ctrl+Shift+p on Linux/Windows).
- Select Package Control: Install Package (it'll take a few seconds)
TSQL Easywhen the list appears.
Package Control will automatically keep
TSQL Easy up to date with the latest version.
Long running queries