TSQL Easy is a plugin for Sublime Text editor (ver. 2/3) that adds possibility to read/write/execute sql requests to Microsoft SQL Server through the use of pyodbc library.
- Total 3K
- Win 3K
- OS X 74
- Linux 186
|Mar 17||Mar 16||Mar 15||Mar 14||Mar 13||Mar 12||Mar 11||Mar 10||Mar 9||Mar 8||Mar 7||Mar 6||Mar 5||Mar 4||Mar 3||Mar 2||Mar 1||Feb 28||Feb 27||Feb 26||Feb 25||Feb 24||Feb 23||Feb 22||Feb 21||Feb 20||Feb 19||Feb 18||Feb 17||Feb 16||Feb 15||Feb 14||Feb 13||Feb 12||Feb 11||Feb 10||Feb 9||Feb 8||Feb 7||Feb 6||Feb 5||Feb 4||Feb 3||Feb 2||Feb 1||Jan 31|
Sublime Text plugin: TSQL Easy
TSQL Easy is a plugin for Sublime Text 3 editor that adds possibility to read/write/execute sql requests to Microsoft SQL Server and some IDE-like functionality. Server connections based on pyODBC library.
NOTE: Sublime text 2 is not supported anymore. Please use Sublime text 3.
- Manage connections to SQL Servers.
- Execute sql requests on SQL Server.
- Completions of table names from server.
- Completions of table columns from server.
- Possibility to receive code of procedure, functions by text under cursor.
- Possibility to open local files with the same name as stored procedure (function, etc.): ProcedureName -> ProcedureName.sql.
- Improved syntax highlighting for TSQL.
- Activity monitor
- Long running queries
Warning! Server connection required for full functionality or use fake server with empty driver value for work offline without completions, etc.
Now, package includes pyODBC (4.0.22) binaries:
- Windows: ST3 x64 (x32 with old pyodbc 3.0.7)
- Linux: ST3 x64
- OSX: ST3 x64
- Open console - open new console for sql requests
- Server select - change predefined sql server connection
- Execute - execute the request (F5)
- Open server object - open procedure or function under cursor from server
- Open local object - open procedure or function under cursor from local path
- Activity monitor (+refresh, +show query)
- Long running queries (+refresh, +show query)
The easiest way to install this is with Package Control.
- If you just went and installed Package Control, you probably need to restart Sublime Text before doing this next bit.
- Bring up the Command Palette (Command+Shift+p on OS X, Ctrl+Shift+p on Linux/Windows).
- Select “Package Control: Install Package” (it'll take a few seconds)
TSQL Easywhen the list appears.
Package Control will automatically keep
TSQL Easy up to date with the latest version.